GDT: #75: Islanders at FLYERS, Saturday, March 23, 2019, 1:00 p.m. ET

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
And I'd tell him "no."
Flyers paid him about $900K this year to rehab, even if they decide to move him, they'll want to get him on the ice to showcase him first.

We really don't know how game ready he is, maybe Gordon is an idiot, maybe he's not showing a lot of lateral agility in practice.

Reactions: CanadianSniper

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Although I'd prefer Keefe, I'm looking forward to them hiring Q and within three months, watch the numerous "why the F is he playing so and so over so and so" threads pop up like mushrooms.

Just look at Trotz's personnel decisions on the Islanders, he'd be reamed a new one here as soon as the team lost 3 in a row.
"I can't believe he wanted to sign Filppula and play him 14 minutes a night . . ."

Prove that Trotz wanted Flip.

Trotz is far and away a superior coach, but you have to always tear him down because it devours you to watch him get the most out of a weak roster while Hakstol always got the least out of his.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I don't think there are any Hagg lovers outside the announcers, but who knows what Morin actually is?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Tough spot for Morin, he says he's going all out in practice and the other players are not too appreciative of that. But he has to do what he can.
What does that mean? Like he’s being too physical in practice or he’s trying to show them up? Did you read that from an article or did a beater tweet that out?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
If I were Morin, I ask for a trade low-key style in the off-season. Fletcher doesn't owe him anything, and Morin signed with Hextall. Allow his agent to ask around, and get a chance somewhere else. It's hella lame that the Flyers have only played him 3 games to date.

He might be justified if he didn't miss most of the season to injury. Unfortunate but what little leverage he would have disappears over this point. I want to see him play, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad