OT: 73rd Obsequious Banter Thread: The Thread With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I don’t know jack **** about the source material for WW but I surprisingly didn’t mind the first one.

The OG source material is that she was created by a dude that had a massive fetish for whips and bondage and he lived with his wife, kids, and mistress.
The current source, I have no idea, but I definitely didn’t think she ever Spider-Man swung on her lasso off of lightning bolts.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The OG source material is that she was created by a dude that had a massive fetish for whips and bondage and he lived with his wife, kids, and mistress.
The current source, I have no idea, but I definitely didn’t think she ever Spider-Man swung on her lasso off of lightning bolts.

Gal gadot can lasso whatever the hell she wants, alright?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I haven’t liked a single one of the DC movies yet, including WW. I don’t know if Joker counts but I turned that off after like 15 min.

Really like most of the Marvel movies, but Captain Marvel was extremely “bleh”.

Thor 1 and 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America 1
...are all also “bleh”.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I haven’t liked a single one of the DC movies yet, including WW. I don’t know if Joker counts but I turned that off after like 15 min.

Thor 1 and 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America 1
...are all also “bleh”.
Cap America 1 was good. It’s a nice change of pace seeing a prototypical hero shooting and killing people.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Cap America 1 was good. It’s a nice change of pace seeing a prototypical hero shooting and killing people.
I think Captain America is just OK, so not a big fan. The 2nd and 3rd aren’t so focused on him so I liked them better.

Unfortunately I like Iron Man and Thor much better but their movies weren’t as well made. The 2nd and 3rd Cap movies seem like Avengers-lite as far as scale goes. Especially Civil War.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Thor 1 and 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America 1
...are all also “bleh”.

"Thor: Ragnarok" was absolutely terrible, and I don't understand why more people don't see that. But I'm not angry about it - I'm happy for people when they enjoy things. I'm here to help improve everyone's standards when you need it, just ask.

Reactions: Striiker

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Let’s man this thread back up. Does anyone have any reason for me to not get a Porter-Cable air compressor and nail guns, both framing and finishing? I’ve never owned one and I heard good things from strangers on the internet.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
"Thor: Ragnarok" was absolutely terrible, and I don't understand why more people don't see that. But I'm not angry about it - I'm happy for people when they enjoy things. I'm here to help improve everyone's standards when you need it, just ask.
It was a fun movie in the vein of guardians and the 23 span run needed more fun in it.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
That Netflix show, day breakers is terrible. To be fair it’s probably geared towards strikers generation.
V wars, I’ve only watched the first episode, but it’s terribly overacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad