OT: 73rd Obsequious Banter Thread: The Thread With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I just finished rewatching Boy Meets World and remember being sad it ended when i was a kid, new take is that im glad it ended.

Cory started being more of a little bitch towards the end of the show and was annoying to watch. They also transformed Eric Matthews character into a lunatic.

The last two episodes "A Brave New World" seemed rushed and didn't really satisfy me after watching it again, it was a series of flashbacks mixed with a storyline about cleaning out the garage.

Also, for some reason I thought Alan Matthews died at the end, but he didn't.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
giphy.gif

Reactions: Defect and Danko

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I just finished rewatching Boy Meets World and remember being sad it ended when i was a kid, new take is that im glad it ended.

Cory started being more of a little ***** towards the end of the show and was annoying to watch. They also transformed Eric Matthews character into a lunatic.

The last two episodes "A Brave New World" seemed rushed and didn't really satisfy me after watching it again, it was a series of flashbacks mixed with a storyline about cleaning out the garage.

Also, for some reason I thought Alan Matthews died at the end, but he didn't.
Never forget that Topanga turned down going to Yale for Cory.

What an idiot!

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
It's sad that I consider a doctor check-up and then sitting at Delta Sonic getting a car inspection done while drinking an iced Oreo cappuccino a vacation from work.

Reactions: Defect

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
The snoring guy must've been here from the last showing in this theater. A couple came in and made enough noise to wake him up and the dude woke up and just left. Then a few minutes later the ads started even though it's only ten minutes before showtime. Again, the one time I actually want early ads and nope, I get the dulcet tones of a pug getting strangled.

Reactions: Defect

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I'm unemployed (have been for three years) and currently thinking about heading back to NYC. In the meantime I'm considering writing a memoir about my life and times in the declining days of a New York media institution and my days of degeneracy in Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->