OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I don't remember Avril Lavigne. I do not care to either.

Regardless, here's a pro-tip for the weird would-be-love-triangle. It's 2019, men are marrying men, women are marrying women. And there's still men and women marrying each other. Cats live with dogs, and while still present, the stigma is much less today.

Avril is playing a concert in Paris, France March 26th. The three of yourselves should do yourselves a favor, buy tickets, make transportation arrangements, and go as a threesome. Later, in the sordid mess of your hotel room, an understanding and means to arrangements can be made as the three of you love yourselves in person away from the chat.

Now back to not knowing, or caring, who this woman is.
Let's talk this over, it's not like we're dead.

Was it something I did? Was it something I said?

Reactions: Starat327

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I don't remember Avril Lavigne. I do not care to either.

Regardless, here's a pro-tip for the weird would-be-love-triangle. It's 2019, men are marrying men, women are marrying women. And there's still men and women marrying each other. Cats live with dogs, and while still present, the stigma is much less today.

Avril is playing a concert in Paris, France March 26th. The three of yourselves should do yourselves a favor, buy tickets, make transportation arrangements, and go as a threesome. Later, in the sordid mess of your hotel room, an understanding and means to arrangements can be made as the three of you love yourselves in person away from the chat.

Now back to not knowing, or caring, who this woman is.
Maybe you'd know who she is if I said "the lead singer of Nickelback's wife"

That should surely ring a bell

Also please leave my personal life out of this, I am hurt as it is

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
They’re divorced you jerk.

4f2b71dd9b6739595df5a9cbe7afae67.gif

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
What is happening in here :laugh:

This hive inside the hive you guys have, is giving me hives.

What happened to you in that other, dark Flyers board?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
She married Kevin Hayes? **** me, I didn't know that. I thought she was married to that one brat from Level 42.
I didn’t believe she divorced the douche from nickel back, so I had to wiki her. She has a filmography section where 90% of it her character is “herself”. If you have a filmography section where 90% of it is “yourself” you are not an actor/actress. You’re a speaker.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well I think I’m done betting.

Out of nowhere my location services doesn’t work on my phone for the betting apps to verify I’m in NJ. Doesn’t work on WiFi or cellular.

Now it doesn’t work on my laptop...

Something fishy is going on. Hopefully I wasn’t hacked or something.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Well I think I’m done betting.

Out of nowhere my location services doesn’t work on my phone for the betting apps to verify I’m in NJ. Doesn’t work on WiFi or cellular.

Now it doesn’t work on my laptop...

Something fishy is going on. Hopefully I wasn’t hacked or something.

Sorry to hear that, if that is the case. Contact @JojoTheWhale for all your IT security needs.

You'll be happy to know I've taken up your mantle, though. I won $675 in my inheritance pool today, so I think I've covered us both for a little while.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You know how oftentimes companies will add a clause to employment contracts that you can’t do any consulting work? I asked them to put it in there so I can always say no.

You might just drop down to #3, man.

And I don't even know who #2 would be.

But looks like the laptop issue might be because of Catalina, looks like a few people have had that problem.

Reactions: Striiker

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
You might just drop down to #3, man.

And I don't even know who #2 would be.

But looks like the laptop issue might be because of Catalina, looks like a few people have had that problem.

It definitely could be Catalina. I fixed my dad’s laptop this week with similar issues after the update.

The location methods they use can be buggy. I’ve occasionally had issues because I didn’t have my location filled out even though I was in my house. Or one time I had to change the specificity of the GPS setting on my phone to get it to work.

Just as long as I don’t drop below Hakstol or Cam Newton. I know when I’m being insulted.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad