OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
giphy.gif
Now hold on, you didn’t even hear my argument.

If you put me on the list, just think how bad it’ll make everyone below me feel. It’ll get these degenerates to clean up their acts.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Damn @JojoTheWhale that's cold. I thought we were friends.

1: Cap
2: Striiker for going all the way back to June to find a thread that consisted of Jojo, Striiker, Jojo just to to do that.
3: Jojo

Have you noticed that you never really have any problems at all with that particular person in the #1 slot? Maybe the ranking should be less peripatetic?

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So i decided to switch my wifes line and open a new line on Xfinity Mobile since it was the cheapest and it uses Verizons Cell Towers. its been a complete mess trying to port my number over from att to Xfinity.

They also for some reason opened up 3 lines instead of 2 and are shipping me an iphone 11 and a max pro, when i left the store yesterday with a max pro...so now i have to return the 2 phones they are shipping me and cancel the service on them to get refunded for the extra phone they added, then reorder the iphone 11 and hope it gets here by 11/1 for my wifes birthday.

Cost wise it was good, outside the fact they charged me for 3 phones.

Basically the break down was

* iPhone 11 64gb
* iphone 11 Max Pro
10gb of shared data

$134 a month.

My work also reimburses me for the data since i use my phone to answer work emails...so ill get $40 a month back.

on att my wifes plan alone was 86 a month so ill basically be spending a few bucks more a month for two phones instead of one.

Edit: Now they are telling me the number port is going to take up to 72 hours :\

Last edited:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
You're not a Clowncel, then?

ehh . There was some great acting, great scenes. The film had a very bleak tone throughout that was well crafted, but for me the plot was severely lacking. It was a character study more than anything. Character development is severely lacking in today's film so I guess when an audience gets some of it they fawn all over it but really I found myself asking time and time again when is something going to happen.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t understand.

They kept hyping up the possibilities of this movie inspiring a mass shooting type of invent leading into it. They were so married to the idea that it came off to a point they were just wishing for it to happen just so they could say I told you so.

So in a way they probably did some advertisement for it leading to more hype possibility than other movies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
They kept hyping up the possibilities of this movie inspiring a mass shooting type of invent leading into it. They were so married to the idea that it came off to a point they were just wishing for it to happen just so they could say I told you so.

So in a way they probably did some advertisement for it leading to more hype possibility than other movies.

I had no clue that was being reported.

So one man’s insanity just happens to coincide with an economic downturn and all of a sudden audiences are suppose to imitate what they see on screen? Kind of a stretch, media is probably not giving enough credit to its audience’s iq.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I had no clue that was being reported.

So one man’s insanity just happens to coincide with an economic downturn and all of a sudden audiences are suppose to imitate what they see on screen? Kind of a stretch, media is probably not giving enough credit to its audience’s iq.

You know my "Clowncel" comment? That's a thing. There's a bunch of Incels who idolize the Joker and dream of killing all the Staceys and Chads.

It's really not that far fetched in this case unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad