OT: 70th Obsequious Banter Thread: Hart asked the number to change to 79; we said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I did it, @CanadianFlyer88

xvlSUbBr.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Nice value bets. It can't turn out the same every time. The math is on your side.

Thanks, bud.

This is why we’re still friends after you insulted the Ducks. You support my gambling and know my process is solid and I’m due

Everyone else just says things like “HC, you have a problem. You’re going to go bankrupt and be homeless. Get help.”

I know who my real friend(s) is here.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Thanks, bud.

This is why we’re still friends after you insulted the Ducks. You support my gambling and know my process is solid and I’m due

Everyone else just says things like “HC, you have a problem. You’re going to go bankrupt and be homeless. Get help.”

I know who my real friend(s) is here.

Hey man, who supports you more than I do? Who takes the bullets for Mariota? Who has shared the pain of losing his confidence over his massive gambling problem when the score predictions don't go his way?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@JojoTheWhale One of the things that I have learned due to my ability to watch absolutely anything is that Canadian realtors are very much extra goofy.

Must-watch TV for me is when those Canads are trying to remodel anything in Montreal. I swear Quebecois contractors see regulations as a thing to spite rather than a thing to follow.

"Ah yes, I'm afraid we are going to have to skip the kitchen and master bath because we have to use your budget elsewhere. It turns out the builders elected to insulate this house with paraffin-soaked newspaper and they hid the bare aluminum wiring by installing properly insulated copper wires only near electrical boxes, so that has to go. We can still afford a nice throw rug in the foyer. Oh and every wall is somehow load bearing. The pipes are made of extra-soluble lead. Oh and it appears they specifically shipped in some native corpses to bury under the foundation."

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I know, I just hate those abominations.
Found this on the internet. I just need to catch that bicorn in the field out back and the fun can begin!

POLYJUICE POTION:
  1. Lacewing flies (stewed 21 days)
  2. Leeches.
  3. Powdered bicorn horn.
  4. Knotgrass.
  5. Fluxweed (picked at full moon)
  6. Shredded Boomslang skin.
  7. A bit of the person one wants to turn into (typically hair)

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Watched "Fractured" on Netflix last night. Wife likes Sam Worthington, seemed okay based on trailer....move was complete trash, predictable and called the ending about 5 minutes in.

Still binge watching ER, on season 6 episode 20, This show goes on forever. My wife won't watch it anymore because its to depressing, so im watching it on hulu on my phone.

Watchmen started last night on HBO, going to watch it tonight

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Watched "Fractured" on Netflix last night. Wife likes Sam Worthington, seemed okay based on trailer....move was complete trash, predictable and called the ending about 5 minutes in.

Still binge watching ER, on season 6 episode 20, This show goes on forever. My wife won't watch it anymore because its to depressing, so im watching it on hulu on my phone.

Watchmen started last night on HBO, going to watch it tonight
Oh Lordy. ER goes on forevah!

Interested in hearing how Watchmen is. Early reviews aren’t pretty. Could be jaded purists though.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad