GDT: #70 - Penguins vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo

If I were coaching this team I'd cancel all flights and have them bus it to the remaining games. Until they want to act and play like professionals they will be treated as amateur players. The have absolutely no accountability, that's abundantly clear. Not for players, not for coaches, and not for management. They are allowed to come in, give a half ass effort, and collect a check. We have to pay them, but they should be stripped of any other luxury until they show they give a damn.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
If Botteril lacks the stones to can Housley, I will do it for him, but on my terms.

I go into the locker room, kick him in his groin, drag him out and throw his ass out into the street, and lock the door.

This will all be on the Jumbotron, so the crowd finally has something to cheer about with this sad group...

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Larsson and Ristolainen just showed exactly why this group won't ever win together. Both were challenged down 4, and completely gave up.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If I were coaching this team I'd cancel all flights and have them bus it to the remaining games. Until they want to act and play like professionals they will be treated as amateur players. The have absolutely no accountability, that's abundantly clear. Not for players, not for coaches, and not for management. They are allowed to come in, give a half ass effort, and collect a check. We have to pay them, but they should be stripped of any other luxury until they show they give a damn.

Too bad we can't straight up trade 75% of our roster for Rochester's. They at least play hard most nights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad