GDT: #70 - Penguins vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hope the crowd starts a 1, 2, 3...we want 9 chant to count the number of periods without a goal, this group of sad sacks deserves it

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa
I
Improves our draft position.

Letting Housley finish the season out with these type of performances being the result is a slap in the face to the fans. Save me the draft position garbage that has helped us none for the past 7 years because our player development is awful.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Phil's safe until 1 of two things happen. A "fire Housley" chant that lasts at least 10 mins, or jerseys start getting tossed on the ice. Until then it's worse publicity for ownership to fire yet another coach and let the media run with the coaching carousel hot takes. If he gets let go it will be in the summer or after they are embarrassed (ownership, because the players and management could care less about embarrassing showings) by their own fans.

Josh007007

Jan 17, 2019
The team is Atrocious On the power play
How the hell does any expect them to score 5 on 5

The offensive coach should never be allowed near an NHL team

Josh007007

Jan 17, 2019
Also nylander is trash (was a big fan when they drafted him )
He looks like a 12 yr old on skates

He needs to be moved too
It's over for him in buffalo

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I hate housley but no point firing
The season is done it will not do anything

Let's get that top 4 pick

God I want Reinhart traded so badly

What do you want in return for Reinhart? Just curious, if you're trading away a top 6 player, you better be wanting something that can adequately replace his role/production.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Fiancée is actually watching the Red Wings beating the Lightning 3 - 1. Wings look good, too. Weird. More fun to watch for sure.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Phil's safe until 1 of two things happen. A "fire Housley" chant that lasts at least 10 mins, or jerseys start getting tossed on the ice. Until then it's worse publicity for ownership to fire yet another coach and let the media run with the coaching carousel hot takes. If he gets let go it will be in the summer or after they are embarrassed (ownership, because the players and management could care less about embarrassing showings) by their own fans.
I think fans feel like throwing grenades on the ice at this point.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Letting Housley finish the season out with these type of performances being the result is a slap in the face to the fans. Save me the draft position garbage that has helped us none for the past 7 years because our player development is awful.
I don't disagree with you but it's a little late in the game now...should have been done months ago.

Reactions: ISeeStars

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY

OVyglxz.gif

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad