GDT: #7 - 10/19/13 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
That starting forward crew has to be the ABSOLUTE most pathetic we have started in a regular season game in almost 20 years . If we win...it will have to be a 1-0 game . Could be a good night to watch a more exciting game than this one . As a long time fan...very disappointed that we still have Sather at the helm . It certainly must be even more frustrating for you fans that attend games and live right in the Big Apple .

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Not going to deny our forward lineup is bad, but given that 2/3 of our 1st line and a second liner are out, I'm not super upset about it. There's few teams that would have a good lineup with 3/6 of their top 6 out.

Good news is that NJ's injuries are just as bad as ours, it's going to be a low scoring game, but I'd say we have a decent chance. If D and Hank play well, we win.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
That starting forward crew has to be the ABSOLUTE most pathetic we have started in a regular season game in almost 20 years . If we win...it will have to be a 1-0 game . Could be a good night to watch a more exciting game than this one . As a long time fan...very disappointed that we still have Sather at the helm . It certainly must be even more frustrating for you fans that attend games and live right in the Big Apple .

I'd still give up a testicle for season tickets, no matter how bad they are. Nothing beats a live hockey game.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I'd still give up a testicle for season tickets, no matter how bad they are. Nothing beats a live hockey game.

I don't know if I'd actually enjoy having season tickets. Live hockey is great... but 41 times a year going to MSG and dealing with the overpriced everything, and instead of professional commentary you get drunk idiots making dumb comments? I feel like it'd get old pretty quick.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Why are we keeping Fast up if he's only going to play on the 4th line? Seems like a waste of him. Put him on the 3rd at worst. Otherwise send him to Hartford and let him play big minutes....

Now that I posted this, he's scoring tonight.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I don't know if I'd actually enjoy having season tickets. Live hockey is great... but 41 times a year going to MSG and dealing with the overpriced everything, and instead of professional commentary you get drunk idiots making dumb comments? I feel like it'd get old pretty quick.

I agree with the expensive everything, but I just wouldn't buy anything there. My g/f likes to drink a lot of beer, so I'd have to suck it up and buy some of that, but otherwise you don't need to spend a dime if you eat before the game.

As far as the Pejorative Slurs go, I just laugh at them. The one game I went to last year there was a guy a few seats down the row telling his buddy Fedotenko and Anisimov got traded to Philadelphia. :laugh::laugh:

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.

Amen brother. I remember being a little kid and waiting for the day when I'd be old enough (and have enough money) to go to games whenever I wanted. A couple of seasons with a partial plan was enough for me. Blows my mind that people are willing to pay those prices given the quality of the TV product nowadays.

Anyway, hopefully the injuries for both teams even each other out tonight and the Rangers pull out the win with their superior defense. Weird game coming up.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
What has Pyatt done to get a shot on the first line? What a crappy set of lines!

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Hey guys! Charlies vlc channel up and running yet? Streamo aint working for me.

3-1 win!

LGR

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Why are we keeping Fast up if he's only going to play on the 4th line? Seems like a waste of him. Put him on the 3rd at worst. Otherwise send him to Hartford and let him play big minutes....

Now that I posted this, he's scoring tonight.

Brodeur's not starting:sarcasm:

meeeh

Feb 5, 2011
Devs' lines in warm-up: Olesz-Henrique-Jagr; Tedenby-Zajac-Ryder. Josefson-Loktionov-Zubrus; Carter-Gionta-Bernier.

Even with Nash, Callahan and Hagelin out, this should be a win!

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
This is a game that we should win and we NEED to win since we will face tougher opponents with most of our good players out. Plus, I just might not be able to mentally deal with losing to a devils team that has 0 wins.

edit: Wait, Pyatt on the first line. Cant. Comprehend.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
I am not sure how to feel about Pyatt on the first line, I still don't see how he fits on this team, but guess nobody beat him out of a job, so here we are.

I am excited for Powe even if the Rangers choose to send him back down maybe he will catch the eye of another team in the NHL.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
This is going to be an ugly game... Look at both of our line-ups jfc... If fans of either team are doing the usual chest thumping post-game they deserve a slap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad