GDT: #7 - 10/19/13 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Torts wouldn't stand for the lack of compete level. Yes the players were tuning him out towards the end of last season, but not before. That's partially on the coach.

AV scratched MDZ. He'll start to discipline more but for right now he's working with what little he has. I agree, I'd love to see the young guys called up right now, I love Kristo, but they shouldn't have to be called up. They should be able to stay in the minors and develop. These players are bad. AV is fine and once these players start gaining some confidence and giving a ****, the team will be fine.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Because they're in Hartford? They haven't had the chance. Guys like Pyatt and Pouliot are walking corpses in this league. They're toast. Done.

Miller and Fast looked better than the others in the preseason/AHL, and they've done nothing. Why would the other, worse performers, do better?

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
AV scratched MDZ. He'll start to discipline more but for right now he's working with what little he has. I agree, I'd love to see the young guys called up right now, I love Kristo, but they shouldn't have to be called up. They should be able to stay in the minors and develop. AV is just trying to work with what little he has.

Why shouldn't the kids play? I mean, people were saying Kreider shouldn't be called up because he's been bad. Maybe that's the case but he's definitely cheaper than some of the crap currently playing in the lineup.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
I think the lack of compete level is due to the players thinking they don't have to work as hard with a coach deemed more "likable" and not a "hard ass" like the previous one.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Worthless bunch of **** on this team. Nash's injury is probably long term.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Why shouldn't the kids play? I mean, people were saying Kreider shouldn't be called up because he's been bad. Maybe that's the case but he's definitely cheaper than some of the crap currently playing in the lineup.

I've even said in this thread we should call them all up, (Hrivik, Kristo, Kredier) and let em have fun. I'm just saying they are where they should be. The fact they need to (or we want them to) be called up is because this team is so disgustingly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad