Post-Game Talk: 6 wins in our last 24 games.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Lehto better be on the horn and working to get someone to take him.
he better be some kind of salesman to convince a team to give up something good to take this kid on.
Lehto can go get stuffed, and the Oilers need to tell him and Jesse that it begins and ends with him. He will not be traded for peanuts and he’d better make something of his tools or he can look forward to a career in Nuorgam.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Haha. Flyers just get Talbot for next to nothing. lmao. Are we throwing in pick as well?

Anthony Stolarz???

lmao

25yrs old, pathetic stats, and looks dumber than Manning.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
I wonder if Jesse feels the same way his agent does. In any case, we shouldn't rush to trade him for nothing. Drouin and Duchene both requested trades but it took more than a year to do it. Now both on inferior teams

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Its now on TSN

https://www.tsn.ca/oilers-trade-goaltender-talbot-to-flyers-1.1258737

We lose every f***ing trade we make. f***ing hilarious. Trade a goalie that was in the vezina conversation 20mths ago for an alltime nobody with 19 career games played.

We'd have done better just leaving Cam in Carolina and putting their back up, who always stones us, in our baggage..

lmao. Stolarz has had multiple knee surgeries.

We just traded Cam Talbot for a gimp that has hardly ever played in the NHL.

go oilers, f*** this shit

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I'll bite. How.

We may as well have just given Talbot away.

Sucks as well for Talbot to go from one crap club to another. He may never see the playoffs again the rest of his career.
Clears up space for Sekeras return, and Talbot gets to be with the kid he mentors..

Also, Stolarz in't that bad as a back up.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
This was cast in stone as soon as our Clowns signed Koskinen to that ridiculously rich and premature extension. We get cap space and a longshot project. Honestly surprised we didnt give up a draft pick. Yay for Oilers “victories!”

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
I think that’s it for me this year. Watched till the end of the year in the past for the “future”, but it’s hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel even with McDavid.

Will probably only post in the mma forum until the draft

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
It's nice that they have tightened up enough that the loses are somewhat respectable. But there is something seriously wrong with how they started tonight's game. They say the right things in the post game pressers but they don't do any of things they say they need to do.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Sekera who?

As in who cares.

Guy is done.

Watch Talbot turn his career around.
What if he doesn't? It is actually a pretty good trade for the Oilers. I think the kid they acquired got a shutout in the past two weeks.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
Official Footwear of the Edmonton Oilers Management Group

s-l300.jpg

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Its now on TSN

https://www.tsn.ca/oilers-trade-goaltender-talbot-to-flyers-1.1258737

We lose every ****ing trade we make. ****ing hilarious. Trade a goalie that was in the vezina conversation 20mths ago for an alltime nobody with 19 career games played.

We'd have done better just leaving Cam in Carolina and putting their back up, who always stones us, in our baggage..

lmao. Stolarz has had multiple knee surgeries.

We just traded Cam Talbot for a gimp that has hardly ever played in the NHL.

go oilers, **** this ****

I mean realistically though what is the trade value of a goalie with a sub .900 save percentage this year and an unimpressive .908 last year. Not that that's all his fault, but who's going to give some big asset for this player.

Reactions: space321

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad