Post-Game Talk: 6 wins in our last 24 games.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
I’m not sure if you understand what positive value is. Stolarz is an asset teams would want. He does not have negative value. So Talbot going one for one for him means Talbot had positive value.

They did extend the wrong goalie. Talbot was once a very good goalie, and has played better again of late. Koskinen has never been good. I can see the logic of not signing either. I can see the logic of signing Talbot. I can’t see why we’d sign Koskinen

Yes, and at the same time Lucic was a 50 points player, and he is playing better as of late...

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
BS, apparently you never saw the Pittsburgh game. McDavid could have had 4 goals in that one alone if he was on, or Murray wasn't great. Oilers hd by far the better and more numerous grade A chances in that one.

Fair. That was true in that game. But I'll still say that in general over the past 5 games the Oilers' chances often look more dangerous than they are (last night is the perfect example), and that we are being routinely kept to the outside. "Grade A" chances are judged by where the shot is taken from but in the Oilers' case that's not a great measure, because rarely are they moving the puck quickly enough to make slot shots truly difficult to stop. McDavid and Drai *obviously* are the exceptions here but that, as has been stated many times, is not enough to win games.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Trivia Question: When was the last tome an Oiler scored a goal that did not involve one of McDavid, Leon or Nuge??? The answer is a bit depressing.

So wait, what is the answer? I want to know how bad it is.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
One win in last 10 games is not going to get it done. That win could be the difference between last and 2nd last. They need to up their suck game and roll off a 15 game losing streak. I think we have the horses to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad