GDT: 6/22/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Eh, not a fan of at least four of our players going up against one of their with the puck and that guy still had the puck after, at least not when it happens in our zone.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We've fallen back a bit to much after our goal, need to get going and move the puck up more. Can't play on a one goal lead against this team.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
We didn't give up a shot under all that pressure.
Team is really good at taking away shooting lanes. Thats when they are at their best. Tampa is content with letting teams play around the perimeter and taking bad shots.

Reactions: DFC

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
So can someone let me know why that play wasn't called dead when the goalie lost his helmet? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it was a good goal. I have just never seen a play continue for that long after the helmet came off. He'll the blew the whistle immediately when Quick lost his glove in the first round.

Reactions: Stammertime91

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
So can someone let me know why that play wasn't called dead when the goalie lost his helmet? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it was a good goal. I have just never seen a play continue for that long after the helmet came off. He'll the blew the whistle immediately when Quick lost his glove in the first round.
They’d have blown the whistle if Colorado had the puck

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
It was lost during a scoring opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad