GDT: 6/22/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I would like to ask you and your team politely not, i repeat, NOT to shoot on net. We have somebody in there who is apparently afraid of the puck. So be so kind and don't, and i mean NEVER EVER, direct a puck onto net.
Because if you do, you likely win. And as an Avs fan i wouldn't feel great about it!

Thank you very much. Enjoy the game. May the better team win the series.
tacos-de.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I honestly wish I could be more optimistic. As good as game 3 was, it didnt feel like a turning point the way game 3 vs nyr did.

I think we are getting blown out.

Reactions: K1900L

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :lightningbolt!!

Please continue to not suck! :puppy:

At the game. Wearing same Vinny t-shirt and jersey as last game. Will have same meal (wings and fries) plus the now traditional chocolate ice cream waffle bowl during the second period which seems to regularly result in the biscuit landing in the basket. Have rally drum but would never throw it. :P

See y'all at first intermission!

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I honestly wish I could be more optimistic. As good as game 3 was, it didnt feel like a turning point the way game 3 vs nyr did.

Theres part of me that feels this exact way.

But just curious: after our performance on Monday why do you feel like Colorado is head and shoulders better than us? Which is basically what another blowout suggests.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I would like to ask you and your team politely not, i repeat, NOT to shoot on net. We have somebody in there who is apparently afraid of the puck. So be so kind and don't, and i mean NEVER EVER, direct a puck onto net.
Because if you do, you likely win. And as an Avs fan i wouldn't feel great about it!

Thank you very much. Enjoy the game. May the better team win the series.
giphy.gif

Back to old school.

Crush them. Run "darcy" again.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ehem

JC dogmittens punchfruit piglets farming....uh no nope not happening and good to see ya but NOT this post .... so we are laying da smack down and whippin their candy assteriks ehem ya'll do you know??? what week this is???? ITS NATIOINAL LIGHTNING SAFETY WEEK

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Pessimism continues. Once again, it's healthier. I fully expect Orr and Gretzky to dominant us tonight and go back to being the dominant 14-2 team they were before game 3. They're too good, we are weak, old and hurt. Kuemper shutout. 4-1 loss

Reactions: K1900L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad