3 more wins is the plan to success
Time to put their backup to the test
Man I know we all love this team
Nick Paul looks so much like Mr. Bean
Avs are gonna push and be a whole lot fasta
MacK shoved the nutrients down their throat with all that pasta
Time to wrap this one up
Bolts tie the series, YUP!

Poetry record 10-4. Wonder if Coach MacKinnon freaks out again.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I want a repeat of game 3.

I'm making homemade jiaozi for dinner tonight. Trivia time: "jiaozi" is the Mandarin word. Some of you may know them as "gyoza" which is the Japanese word. Almost all of you will simply know them as potstickers, however. The thing is, I steam mine, so they're not actually potstickers, because they go in a bamboo basket in a wok, so there's nothing to stick to. I fill mine with ground pork, Shaoxing wine, chopped scallions, minced garlic, and minced ginger. The dipping sauce makes the flavor - a blend of light soy sauce, rice vinegar, and black vinegar, with a dash of sesame oil, sugar, and chili oil.

Did I mention that I'm a quarter Chinese? :P

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
I want a repeat of game 3.

I'm making homemade jiaozi for dinner tonight. Trivia time: "jiaozi" is the Mandarin word. Some of you may know them as "gyoza" which is the Japanese word. Almost all of you will simply know them as potstickers, however. The thing is, I steam mine, so they're not actually potstickers, because they go in a bamboo basket in a wok, so there's nothing to stick to. I fill mine with ground pork, Shaoxing wine, chopped scallions, minced garlic, and minced ginger. The dipping sauce makes the flavor - a blend of light soy sauce, rice vinegar, and black vinegar, with a dash of sesame oil, sugar, and chili oil.

Did I mention that I'm a quarter Chinese? :P

Hope you have some sheet music to go along with dinner :nod:

Reactions: Summer Rose

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Muss Twin Game

Hope people keep playing up the Kuemper vs Francouz stuff. Can't be good for either goalie

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Muss Twin Game

Hope people keep playing up the Kuemper vs Francouz stuff. Can't be good for either goalie
True, but we've seen over the years what a team playing in front of a goalie they don't have as much faith in does.

That room is not going to be 100% convinced that who starts tonight should be the guy (at least to start). An early Lightning goal could really mess with their heads.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
just get out there and smash face

End the night with some drej goal song music

then get on a plane and do it again

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Another do or die game. Please, stay out of the box tonight. I expect a ful effort for COL...so pay attention!
Go Bolts!!!

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Gonna be a tough one tonight, Colorado knows if they win they have a chance to win the Cup on their home ice in game 5. We're going to need an even better effort tonight than in game 3, and it would be swell if we could score the first goal for a change. Get a win tonight and it's an entirely new series, will be the first time Colorado lost two in a row in the playoffs and for an inexperienced team that can hurt a bit.

I predicted Killorn would score in game 3, but I was only joking. I meant to say he'll score tonight, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->