GDT: 6/22/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Another MUST win tonight. Fans in attendance at the game tonight, you must be the THUNDER, GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BOLTZ

Reactions: Peacefool

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
So nervous now, another huge game...a win and it's suddenly best of three.

We need to play even better than last game I reckon, but I know this team can do it. Hoping for Vasi to have one of his "I'm-a-living-wall" kind of games.

Three keys apart from Vadi:
- Minimize turnovers
- Shoot a lot...
-..with traffic in front of the net

Hedmonster Bolt

Les Paul Goon Life
May 8, 2018
Largo,Fl
Conan Crush The Enemies GIF - Conan Crush The Enemies GIFs

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
We got a win last time let's do it again. Also I did not watch the game was looking through ESPN app and NHL app. Probably going to do the same thing because of superstitions lol

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
One well placed slash to the thumb should end that thought.
We can't give this colorado team a PP. I also think kadri will be really careful if he is coming back he will take far shots not go into dirty area unless he wants to risk reinjury. Remember he is on a contract year so if he isn't fully healthy for the next season his contract offer will change from a couple millions easily.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I would like to ask you and your team politely not, i repeat, NOT to shoot on net. We have somebody in there who is apparently afraid of the puck. So be so kind and don't, and i mean NEVER EVER, direct a puck onto net.
Because if you do, you likely win. And as an Avs fan i wouldn't feel great about it!

Thank you very much. Enjoy the game. May the better team win the series.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I would like to ask you and your team politely not, i repeat, NOT to shoot on net. We have somebody in there who is apparently afraid of the puck. So be so kind and don't, and i mean NEVER EVER, direct a puck onto net.
Because if you do, you likely win. And as an Avs fan i wouldn't feel great about it!

Thank you very much. Enjoy the game. May the better team win the series.

Your request has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad