6/21/21 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay [SF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Will Mayfield take a crosscheck or elbow to the head? So far in the past 2 rounds it’s 2 elbows to 1 cross check.

Reactions: NYSaints

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ok fellow Bolts fans, time to embrace the vodka.

giphy.gif

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
It's a television show. You think a David Letterman taping would let an audience member wear a giant Leno head or something?

Reactions: NightMist

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Tonight’s officials are between: Francois St. Laurent, Francis Charron and Lightning alumni Gord Dwyer.

benedictTavares

JT's PJ's'
Jan 15, 2013
Scottsdale
You think the Coca Cola sales man of the year awards, they'd just let people where Pepsi regalia and sit in the front row?

Again you are making low energy arguments for a policy that is shameful. I am sure you will make some more. Wah fans from other teams are showing up to our games.... wahhhhh

NightMist

Mar 18, 2021
I have to respect NY. In Tampa, they tell you to leave. In NY, people choose to leave all by themselves.

"According to Pew Research, 2 out of 5 New York residents plan on leaving the state in the next year" -Daily News

My family bailed out of Fort Salonga (Long Island) right before the Pandemic and huge murder/crime wave boost. We dodged a bullet there (literally lol)

Reactions: NYSaints

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I have to respect NY. In Tampa, they tell you to leave. In NY, people choose to leave all by themselves.

"According to Pew Research, 2 out of 5 New York residents plan on leaving the state in the next year" -Daily News

My family bailed out of Fort Salonga (Long Island) right before the Pandemic and huge murder/crime wave boost. We dodged a bullet there (literally lol)
One of these states has Florida man, the other has Andrew Cuomo.

Reactions: NightMist

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Again you are making low energy arguments for a policy that is shameful. I am sure you will make some more. Wah fans from other teams are showing up to our games.... wahhhhh
Are you saying you would be okay with the guests at your wedding ceremony all wearing t-shirts with your spouse's ex's face emblazoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad