6/21/21 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay [SF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I wonder if we’re going to see the line matchups like we did in game 4. It was fun watching the line changes every 25 seconds during the first period.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
They did.

The policy change hasn't yet been reflected by the ticket retailer. But get your shots in while you can.

Still plastic. Don’t forget to bring your amazing thunder clapper to the Library tonight! ;)

upload_2021-6-21_21-49-58.jpeg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Exactly lol.

Although I would like to think a potential last game in the building would mean a lot to the players, would that mean more than just winning the damn game?

If they have an opportunity to close out in Game 6 - they're playing as hard as they can to win the game and the series at that point, not because of a building.

Yeah being a potential last game in the Coliseum is more for the fans than the players. I hate how people put stock into "bulletin board material" or things like this in playoff games when in reality they have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the players. If a player can't get up and be 100% on their best game and intensity level because it's the playoffs, bulletin board material or a potential last game in a stadium certainly wouldn't have any impact.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yeah being a potential last game in the Coliseum is more for the fans than the players. I hate how people put stock into "bulletin board material" or things like this in playoff games when in reality they have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the players. If a player can't get up and be 100% on their best game and intensity level because it's the playoffs, bulletin board material or a potential last game in a stadium certainly wouldn't have any impact.

It's gonna be a dog fight to get these last two wins. A trip to the finals is on the line. Who wants it more will probably determine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad