Post-Game Talk: 5th annual Prospects Challenge set for September 6-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Did he just say Patrick Kane is a guy Hughes like be like for on and off the ice = yes to on ice but off the ice lol.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The New Jersey Hughes should've played a year or 2 in College, he's going to have a very Joe Thornton like first year

THats what I am hearing, a lot of playmaking from him. I've seen him go for the Ovechshot at the circle a lot, but mostly feeding it off to the open man. Unselfish play looks good on him, but I think everyone would like to see him push the agressive shotmaking down low.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Cameron Hughes will not return. Took something up high to his face in the first and was bleeding. Was helped off the ice and looked a bit woozy.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Studnicka is making the team this year
Providence? From what I have seen in this game he has a lot to learn defensively. Offense looks good but he isn't going to play in Boston if he doesn't play 200 feet. I have liked parts of his game and with a full year n Providence think he may be a very good center.

Also looks like he could put on some muscle to compete against men.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
THats what I am hearing, a lot of playmaking from him. I've seen him go for the Ovechshot at the circle a lot, but mostly feeding it off to the open man. Unselfish play looks good on him, but I think everyone would like to see him push the agressive shotmaking down low.
He's talented and will be a very good player but it's a shame he's expected to carry the water for a sub par team,would have been a perfect pick for a loaded team that could stash him away for a few years till he grows into his body a bit more

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Gauthier in at the end of the 2nd for Keyser, looked good so far. NJ pressuring in the 3rd.

Keyser is fine that I saw. Just giving Gauth some play time.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Providence? From what I have seen in this game he has a lot to learn defensively. Offense looks good but he isn't going to play in Boston if he doesn't play 200 feet. I have liked parts of his game and with a full year n Providence think he may be a very good center.

Also looks like he could put on some muscle to compete against men.
Looks a lot like where Donato was at this point last year - should have had a year in Providence, got to think the same for Studnicka

Reactions: Fenian24

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Vaakanienen looks quick- really like him. This could be a home run pick (I didn't like it so that's a great sign)….Studnicka has a good stick, finds open guy. Can't wait to see Providence games early on- Bruins WILL hit on one or both of Steen or Lauko. Lauko comes across to me he has not a second thought he's not making the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad