Post-Game Talk: 5th annual Prospects Challenge set for September 6-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
@BronxBruin’s suggestion is working perfectly well for me! OnHockey streams are rarely high fidelity, but it’s plenty good for tonight’s game.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Stupid ****ing Bruins too ****ing cheap/lazy to stream this :rant: :madfire:

Jersey had a decent play-by-play and color, had scratched players(Hughes) come in and talk. It was pretty good. There is no reason Boston cant get a couple of people to audition for game calling for free. Heck, nepotism could fill out most of the necessary roles.

But there is no advertisers, so no profit, therefore no one to pay the bill for the cameras.

FYI: Boston looking tough in this game. Frederick has looked like a man playing with boys physically. He has hit smartly and solidly. I think we will see more of him this season as injury season hits late fall.

Reactions: BMC

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
@BronxBruin’s suggestion is working perfectly well for me! OnHockey streams are rarely high fidelity, but it’s plenty good for tonight’s game.

I keep getting a message saying it needs to update the flash player, and when I click on it, I get some scantily clad, tattooed woman trying to get me to sign up for online poker...not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just want to watch hockey, lol.

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
I keep getting a message saying it needs to update the flash player, and when I click on it, I get some scantily clad, tattooed woman trying to get me to sign up for online poker...not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just want to watch hockey, lol.

You need to make sure you have Flash enabled otherwise all you see are the ads without the video player.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
End of the 1st 1-0 Buffalo

Sabres look more talented and faster. Their chances are off the rush or using speed down load to make 2 on 1s.

Vladar has done well, it should be 3-0 by now.
Bruins move the puck from defense to offense smoothly, but when they get to the faceoff dots by the slot they seems to not be able to make any plays.

Reactions: PepeBostones

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
I get that with the xplayer video, but the fluidtv one works just fine for me

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Nice quick transition pass -- didn't see which B's d-man collected the puck and made the three line pass -- turns into a 3-on-1 rush and a nice passing play for Steen to tuck into a yawning net! An undisciplined line change in the period of the long change bites Buffalo.

Reactions: PepeBostones

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Dante Hannoun is so small he makes lauko and steen look like big guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad