3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The Blue Jackets have a tough March schedule; Start the month with the western Canada road trip, VAN-EDM-CGY-VAN, then PIT-NSH-BOS-WSH-TOR-NJ-NYR-TB-DAL-NYI. They're 0-1-2 since Jones went down, and 3-2-3 in February. The Rangers play them at home on March 24th, that could be an enormous game in a few things go right in the meantime. They could very easily miss the playoffs.

Florida is having all sorts of issues. They've already gotten their asses kicked 4 times this month, and Bobrovsky hasn't been able to stop a beach ball all season. Carolina is without Dougie Hamilton.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Blue Jackets have a tough March schedule; Start the month with the western Canada road trip, VAN-EDM-CGY-VAN, then PIT-NSH-BOS-WSH-TOR-NJ-NYR-TB-DAL-NYI. They're 0-1-2 since Jones went down, and 3-2-3 in February. The Rangers play them at home on March 24th, that could be an enormous game in a few things go right in the meantime. They could very easily miss the playoffs.
Problem is we also have to hope the flyers and canes don’t play well down the stretch.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Did Lindgren come back out after getting his bell rung? I couldn’t watch the (awesome) last six or seven mins.
He did I’m pretty sure he was on for one of the final shifts in the game. Actually made great play on the strome empty net goal but didn’t get assist

Reactions: egelband

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Problem is we also have to hope the flyers and canes don’t play well down the stretch.
It won't be easy, or likely—especially after the TDL—but it's just fun to have something to root for. If the Rangers haven't been so improved over the last 2 months, and Shesterkin didn't come up, it'd be different.

Edit: LOL, on second thought, I just looked at our March schedule. It's even worse than Columbus'. :laugh:

PHI-STL-WSH-NJD-DAL-COL-ARI-CGY-PIT-PIT-BUF-CBJ-WSH-TBL-FLA.

:eek:

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Btw Fox’s play on the gwg was so sick. Walking the blue line with a guy right in his face and makes a backhanded sauce through 2 guys down to Zib. Just awesome.
Me watching in slow motion .....
giphy.gif

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Also curious to hear if Lindgren is okay, that last hit he took looked brutal. Early game on Sunday too
Yeah. The announcers justified the hit saying Lindgren turned at the last second. But what about the fact the hitter took about ten full speed strides at him? That’s why there’s a penalty on the books called Charging.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I see what you’re saying but something has to be done. If they keep kreider they have to shed salary somewhere in the form of buch and/or Skjei
Yep. I’m not worried about them making any foolish decisions based on the hot streak. They’ll move CK and probably Georgiev too. If CK decides he wants to stay on a reasonable/team-friendly deal, they’ll do that and probably move Buch and Skjei over the summer.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad