3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Lol okay I’ll give them a little credit haha.

It’s all fine for me that Lindgren has turned out to be a solid player. Just disappointed in the return we got for McD and JT. Howden and Hajek both stink lol
Honestly, I feel like whenever teams trade for a rental, the prospects they give up rarely pan out.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Just because you’re avatar is Francesca doesn’t mean you have to spew **** takes just like him.

Solid win all around. CBJ has been on a tear lately even with all of their injuries.

Just b/c you never heard of Lindgren doesn’t mean he was a throw in for the Nash trade too.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Buch does not like Elvis one bit lol

that’s a hell of a win.

really looking forward to Sunday’s game. Gotta figure they go to Igor.
Buch only listens to the classical works of Tchaikovsky & Prokofiev, he prefers melodramatic piano concertos that reflect the nihilism of the Soviet Union over the bastardization of music that is known as Elvis’s so called “Rock and Roll”.

MrPodz

Aug 16, 2019
1. Loved buch's diss at elvis.
2. Kreiders goal was a beauty, honestly i am switching my mind on him. 7 mil x5 get it done.
3. I think they are just forcing hank into retirement, hire him as a goaltending assistant coach or something. Hes gotta feel bad.
4. Mika is captain, just imo he deserves.
5. Bread gets paid for destroying.
6.great win on a back to back. Yes theyre a skeleton crew, but theyre hard to play against regardless.
7. If we werent in the metro, playoffs would be guaranteed.
8. Young team figuring it out, i think were one winger away from being a legit playoff team, and as seen today, we can prob trade deangelo for a winger, i would at least bc hes about to be expensive and itd be a great trade. That would move fast to fourth--> lemeuix-howden fast is a legit 4th. I also thought the 4th played well.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I kind of want to keep Georgiev now. I don’t know. I want to trade him too. But I want to keep him. But I want to trade him. But I want to keep him. But I want to trade him. But keeping him would be nice. But we kind of don’t need him. But I like him. But we have Igor. But Georgiev’s still young and he’s getting better. But he would want to be a starter somewhere else if he’s that good. But he’s cost-controlled. Damn.

You need to add Kreider into your little song and dance there as well....:)

Reactions: Buchnevich89

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I’m giving Staal a vote cuz he played hard and wasn’t a 100 percent.

Kreider obviously no one and then Buch/George tied

impressive/ugly win - a few months ago we lose games like this
I voted for Staal too. He was - as always - giving it his all. But he was also a bit more effective today than usual.

edit: I changed my vote. Lindgren’s yeoman’s effort had slipped my mind. But I still liked Staal’s game as well.

Last edited:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Not sure what it says about our scouting department. Lindgren was a throw in and he’s turns out to be a solid NHLer.

Hajek was the cant miss, holding up the deal prospect we got for what was by far our most valuable asset in McDonagh and he stinks.

He's got time.. He just isn't ready yet

Reactions: egelband

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I see what you’re saying but something has to be done. If they keep kreider they have to shed salary somewhere in the form of buch and/or Skjei

all for moving Brady, but a Hugh dollar long term commitment to Kreider will haunt them IMO.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Fox played really well - props to Lindgren for being tough.

Rangers have amazing goaltending we are so lucky
Did Lindgren come back out after getting his bell rung? I couldn’t watch the (awesome) last six or seven mins.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Just b/c you never heard of Lindgren doesn’t mean he was a throw in for the Nash trade too.
I never even called him a throw in.

I had heard of Lindgren though, I actually wanted the Rangers to target him in any potential trade with Boston. I liked him ever since that first year on the WJC team and I thought he could be a modern day shut down type because he's a very good skater. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad