Post-Game Talk: #56 Penguins at FLYERS, Monday, Feb. 11, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
We can talk about who outplayed who until we are blue in the face, but the fact remains, this franchise comes up small in big games time and time again.

That’s how I see it. For some reason it reminded me of that blow out loss to Buffalo in game 7 before we got briere. This team needs changes. They need skilled players that are established and leaders. FA could not be more important to this team. I am hoping we get Hughes or Kakko. I’d be thrilled for Kakko.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Simmer's ice time was what?

IMG_0355.GIF

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That’s how I see it. For some reason it reminded me of that blow out loss to Buffalo in game 7 before we got briere. This team needs changes. They need skilled players that are established and leaders. FA could not be more important to this team. I am hoping we get Hughes or Kakko. I’d be thrilled for Kakko.
cct1n7GOn9x2nvzCtSXHvFA8eHPOvV_LmJwdJo2ivG5h6aobspNJ3V9xtC2Ijv09kXyBEG_K_Yj1h00QPgmyS-9jO4k5qibF6IsANY0V8OA

:laugh:

Reactions: BringBackBerube

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
They were due for a game like this just sucked it happened vs them. Effort was there...luck and execution were not. Def not a Hak loss. Patrick n Provy looked great which is nice to see. Some key guys had off nights.

Curious to see how they bounce back tomorrow. Meyers should play.

The Linc game needs to be a blood bath.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Giroux had a disappointing game which pretty much made his entire line useless. TK and JVR just can't create on their own.
Couturier's line was pretty good and Patrick carried that third line but he needs better linemates.

G was flat-out terrible.

He needs to be back on LW and back on the left wall of the PP permanently starting tomorrow.

Let Laughton play 3C and bump Patrick back up to 2C. Hes earned it.

Giroux - Coots - Konecny
JVR - Patrick - Voracek
Lindblom - Laughton - Simmonds
Raffl - Vorobyev - Bailey

A good top 6, a bad bottom 6 - it is what it is at this point.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Giroux Nolan TK
Oskar Couts Jake

Let’s reward Nolan for being best Flyer and see if he explodes with G.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad