ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Sutter - “I should have made the goalie change after the third goal,"

Yes, that would have clearly changed things.... :facepalm:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
We KNOW why Drew's totals are off...and it goes by the initials JM...

I was ridiculed for saying Doughty, the best defenseman we've had in a loooooooooooong time, is wasting his prime years by babysitting Muzzin. Like parking a Kia next to an Aventador.

Henry1515

Jul 24, 2005
can someone call in and ask them if after the olympic break we still keep playing like we are now, what will be the excuse?

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
How many wouldn't mind getting Lubo back to play with DD?

I would trade Greene and Stoll back. Both have some positives but the 4 unnecessary minutes in penalties each game these two cost us is what is killing us. Kills momentum and gases our best players in a defensive role.

Vis would be awesome to mentor our slumping little Russian.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I personally drove their to yell that on air ;):laugh:

"FREE FRASER! FROM THIS ROSTER!" :laugh:

More like a rusty Pinto next to a Rolls Royce...

869023d1220063760-anyone-selling-lamborghini-lahore-lamborghini_weo_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
If you're a GM, are you trading for Brown or Richards?

There is always a sucker, I could see the morons running the show in Edmonton thinking either one would be the ideal player for their young roster.

If I were a GM myself, No, I would not touch either, just way to much risk and not enough reward. I think they are both horrible contracts and have so many negative things going along with them. Nearing 30, decrease in offensive production, severe drop off in other facets of the game that made them valuable, and both these deals have a long long long way to go. Like I said, as a Kings fan, I shudder to think what Brown and Richards will be playing like when these contracts are up when they are 37 and 35 respectively.

The interesting thing will be Dean's loyalty vs. Dean's commitment to contending annually. Dean always said he wanted to be like Detroit and be contending for a decade, well unfortunately with some of the bad contracts Dean has traded for and signed he may literally price himself out of contending, atleast for a few years. If Dean hangs on to these guys and they continue to slide off the cliff, the Kings will not be able to have a contending team in the second half of this decade, we are already starting to see that a bit this year when some bad contract extensions are hurting the Kings chances of adding a scorer or defenseman at the deadline. And if you think Stoll and RR's 6 million for this year and next is an anchor, wait until you see what $12 mill a year until 2020 is.

Tatsdzyuk

wet fish
Mar 11, 2007
LA
For some reason this loss pissed me off more than any other. It's getting really old already its time for a major move.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
1 goal in the past 24 games for Drew Doughty
1 goal in the past 18 games for Justin Williams
1 goal in the past 31 games for Mike Richards
1 goal in the past 37 games for Slava Voynov
1 goal in the past 20 games for Dwight King
1 goal in the past 12 games for Jarret Stoll
1 goal in the past 10 games for Dustin Brown
1 goal in the past 14 games for Tyler Toffoli

Offensive struggles like that aren't going to result in many goals. Flat out, this team is out of shape and out of gas. Good luck on Olympic ice to Doughty and Dustin Brown. They're going to be eaten alive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad