Post-Game Talk: #54 - 02/09/20 | Kings vs. Rangers

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I really liked the addition of Di Guiseppe with Kakko and Chytil. That line looked very good tonight, and that pass from Chytil and finish by Kakko was fantastic. Hoping those two continue to build chemistry. They’re incredibly important to the future of the franchise.

Also Shesterkin came in with a lot of hype, and boy has he delivered so far.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Well, Quinn just all but said that the goalie carousel is over and they'll ride Shesty to try and win as much as possible....
Good. Shesty is the number 1 guy. I also want to keep Georgiev. If Hank really wants to play then he needs to agree to be traded

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Must be such a mindf*** to be playing all season / for years and then all of sudden get ousted by a rookie. Need a good head to deal with this.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
LA plays a heavy game and IMO they always seem to get away with a lot. Igor was outstanding--our best player tonight. Chytil really good too. I also thought Tony had a very good night. Those were my top 3--though I think the last 4/5 games Kakko's been a lot better and he got the game winner tonight. DiGiuseppe is a good player in a bottom 6 role. He was really good too.

Reactions: Cag29

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
Can someone explain why PDG was in Hartford all year? This dude brings almost exactly what we've needed. We have gone with an awful 4th line all season and we had a dude down there who can take the body a little bit, work hard, and actually make some plays with the puck? I'm happy hes here now but damn....

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
How many loser points has this team earned this season? 3? Thats why we will miss the playoffs. Teams ahead of us have fewer RW but they get to overtime. Islanders go to OT every single night lol.

Reactions: bl02

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Can someone explain why PDG was in Hartford all year? This dude brings almost exactly what we've needed. We have gone with an awful 4th line all season and we had a dude down there who can take the body a little bit, work hard, and actually make some plays with the puck? I'm happy hes here now but damn....

To be fair, he had a slow start to the season down in Hartford and wouldn't have been the obvious call-up then, even if Quinn was inclined to sit Smith or Haley.

Reactions: egelband

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Igor is reminding me of Hank with his cross-crease pushes and ability to change directions so easily and explosively. Best two goalies I've ever seen at that were Hasek and Hank. Igor already is astoundingly good.

Reactions: Cag29 and egelband

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
BTW I wasn't in the GDT but did anyone else notice right around the 10 min mark of the 2nd period, PDG creates a turnover at the kings blueline and dumps it in instead of passing to Buch who was open in the high slot...Buch got pissed and started banging his stick on the ice.

Reactions: romba and egelband

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I’d be interested to know what the catalyst was for Quinn saying they’re essentially done with getting everyone a game. Shestyorkin has looked every bit as advertised from the moment he arrived

That to me signals something (a trade) will be happening sooner rather than later

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I’d be interested to know what the catalyst was for Quinn saying they’re essentially done with getting everyone a game. Shestyorkin has looked every bit as advertised from the moment he arrived

That to me signals something (a trade) will be happening sooner rather than later

Edit - I see the quote above:clap:

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC

losing to buffalo will do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad