Post-Game Talk: #54 - 02/09/20 | Kings vs. Rangers

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I know he's a goalie and it's a bit different but nice to see a prospect develop/not rushed like Igor has. You can see he is already mature the way he plays.

MrPodz

Aug 16, 2019
1. Shesterkin will get a shutout soon. Man is our new king, tell lundqvist im sorry.
2. Ive been thinking for a while that u cant have 3 kids on a line. Now that they have a vet in pdg, he balanced the line and thats why theyre able to score.
3. Same with line 4. Howden shld be a 4thliner and lemeuix and him played well. Mckegg is an ahl player but he played decently tonight.
4. Looks like we finally have 4 lines. Mika carries first. Panarin carries second. The tandem of chytil and kakko provode offense while pdg settles the def of that line. The 4th line got more ice time than ive seen all season.
5. Adam fox was good, d was good overall, but i have to say that skjei really just cant get his head out of his booty.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
That was a very satisfying game to watch after that dull performance against the Sabres. This whole goalie situation and the trade deadline, I just want to get it over with and know who we're keeping and who is leaving, the anticipation is killin me.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Said it the other night studsterkin would casually beat the kings no problem

want to keep winning? Start the guy that just wins and wins and wins
I want him to win every game he starts but I also wanna stay bottom 10 if possible. I guess just hope teams around us like the Canadiens, Blackhawks, Jets, Sharks, Minn and Arizona win

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
DiGi is finally here and doing well.
Now bring up Beleskey and Lettieri and make that your 4th line..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad