GDT: #52: Pittsburgh Penguins at Dallas Stars | 8:00 PM ET | ROOT, FS-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Being a Star's fan I can understand if you think Ralph ans Razor are homerish, but they have been watching really bad hockey. They are usually objective. But for once we have something to be excited about.

Still don't understand what's wrong with a little homerism. I mean, they are Stars fans broadcasting to Stars fans. It would be odd if they weren't a little biased. Now if they're over the top like the idiots up in Boston, now that's a different story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I just can't understand how people can watch this team be abysmal, not even just have an off night, but awful... And go "We're tops in the East, boys! Stop complaining!"

Uhh, we're going to get absolutely ****ing trashed in the playoffs. Trashed.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I never thought I'd say this in my life. But I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins. Absolutely crazy, but there it is.

Then stop watching them.

I get it that people are frustrated. I get hating certain players. I get hating the coach. I get hating the way the team is playing.

But for ****s sake if you actually hate the team then don't bother watching. Sports are supposed to be fun.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Well I've seen enough. I'm going to talk to my wife.

+ Tanner Glass

- Everyone else.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
They(the Pens) really are the biggest pretenders in the league. "Look at the standings though. What you're saying is wrong." It's getting really really old. We're now more than half way through the season and the same problems on the defensive side of the puck are prevalent. This time WITH Jacques Martin in the fold as an assistant.

It just screams that theres a serious problem with the systems, coaching and roster player selections here.

It's just gone on long enough. I'm bored of it at this point.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I'm really looking forward to the generic platitudes that the players are going to spit out to explain this game. I'm expecting a "we need to play harder" with a dash of "we need to put together a 60 minute game".

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
If you ask any yinzer Pens fan or any member of the propaganda machine (Rossi, Yohe, Steigy, et. al.) we're as good as anyone in the league.

:laugh:

We're actually ****ing **** when it matter, we don't have the depth to get it done..too much family club attitude and not enough grit.

We're the Caps of new

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
Did you watch this team in 03-04?

That team was not nearly as frustrating to watch. Everyone knew that they were bad and that they had major limitations, but at least they were giving an effort most of the time.

I regularly stayed up until 4:00 am for the 03-04 team, but I never was as frustrated like with this team for the past 2-3 seasons, especially in the playoffs.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Everyone rags on him but Bruce boudreau would be a great coach for the pens. Crosby would score 140. Probably still lose in the playoffs but at least it would be entertaining unlike this garbage.

We'd probs get farther with him than with Bylsma

CrozJawz*

Can't wait till Miller shuts them out again on Monday and then the Kings pound them into submission again on Thursday...

I'm sure that will wake everyone up...LOL

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They(the Pens) really are the biggest pretenders in the league. "Look at the standings though. What you're saying is wrong." It's getting really really old. We're now more than half way through the season and the same problems on the defensive side of the puck are prevalent. This time WITH Jacques Martin in the fold as an assistant.

It just screams that theres a serious problem with the systems, coaching and roster player selections here.

It's just gone on long enough. I'm bored of it at this point.

Well, fear not, plenty more boredom in your weather forecast. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad