GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I say we just rag doll them next game.

I'm pissed today.

Going after our players after getting their ish pushed in is classless.

We still have to play another round not plan vacations.

SCUMBAGS

Just f***ing win game 5 and hope the preds make a series out of against the canes. Get some much needed rest is our best result right now. I'm pissed too, but I don't want a clown show happening hurting any other players of ours.

Reactions: Fan from AK

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Panthers quickly moving up the list of teams I despise. Penguins and Bruins still above them.

Reactions: U55

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
If we end up losing game 5 I dare @TheDaysOf 04 to name the game 6 home GDT that's gonna get copied to the main forum Tampa Bay Lightning versus the Quebec Nordiques.
That's brilliant. We'll see. I'm a little superstitious. I changed some things for the last gdt and we lost and then I changed them back and we won. I'd rather win game 5 too.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That's brilliant. We'll see. I'm a little superstitious. I changed some things for the last gdt and we lost and then I changed them back and we won. I'd rather win game 5 too.
I think it may go after Panther fans too much, rather than the team. Our issue is with how the team plays. Every fan base has morons.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I would have used some more colorful language than Cooper, but he’s spot on with his assessment.

Refs are out there playing god and making shit up as they go. It’s asinine.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Missed the game but caught the highlights. That team is riddled with p***yes. No cup having ass team full of p***yes. The chickenshit that they are, is how they play. Not a player willing to go so they resort to cheap shots. Bury this joke of a franchise in their own barn. Hope their asses relocate in 5 years. f***ing losers.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Missed the game but caught the highlights. That team is riddled with p***yes. No cup having ass team full of p***yes. The chickenshit that they are, is how they play. Not a player willing to go so they resort to cheap shots. Bury this joke of a franchise in their own barn. Hope their asses relocate in 5 years. f***ing losers.
Exactly my thoughts :D

Reactions: Fan from AK

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Ok we won guys. GG Tampa. Lets finish it next game. Hopefully Kuch and Sergy are healthy. I will go and play some Mass Effect now just for relax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad