3cvtRnJ.png

3FnrD7Q.png

e2Qh7se.png

Go72aYt.png

jCxe7DT.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Let's Go Bolts! Bounce back and statement game is a must. Everyone needs to step up. No excuses, just win.

NightMist

Mar 18, 2021
Vasilevsky cannot play that way. Previous posters talked about teams that get to rebounds getting the best of Vas. The problem though has been getting beat clean, like the HORRID Gudas goal. Even the Bennet back hand should have been a routine save. I would never complain about rebound goals. 60 foot wristers from Gudas? Yes, I will complain. 11 million dollar goalie is what we need.

Reactions: bigdaddio

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I wasn’t crazy about the game times before but I like not having a lot of time to dwell on game 3 before this one. Let’s just get right on to game 4

Reactions: Maelmoor

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Such a big difference to go up 3-1 than having the series tied. Let's see how they respond, but they need to be ready from the first face-off and hopefully Vasi can bounce back.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Vasy has to be better. He wasn't McB bad, but he might have been the 3rd best goalie in that game. On offense keep remembering to shoot the puck. Florida just clogs up the passing lanes through the middle so sometimes the best pass is a rebound. Also note what Stammer did on his breakaway goal. He didn't stay far side letting 1 guy cover both, he crossed the mid line and basically posted up the defender getting his stick down first.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Stephens should draw in after Joseph’s abysmal performance last game. I don’t understand why he’s not being utilized.

Cause Stephens is even worst than Joseph, he's completely useless at his size, it's Joseph or 7D.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I don't wanna say it but I'm going to say it.

Must win.

It will be very hard to feel good about this team's chances of winning this series if they up squandering both home games from a 2-0 lead. It's happened before - the Blues were up 2-0 coming home vs. Winnipeg, lost both home games, then won Game 5 away and (finally) Game 6 at home and ultimately went on to the Cup - but it's not going to be a positive situation if that's the situation we find ourselves in. You can't let teams hang around, and this would be the very definition of letting a team hang around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad