Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Sky be like:

"Another game where Stamk...

*Stamkos ENG*

"MOTHERF**KER"

great game by the defense and Vasy. Every forward can take a bow minus 91, 86 and I'll let 10 do a curtsy. The rest were on fireeeeee.

Palat, Gourde, Point, Johnson, and Cirelli were everywhere. Killorn was solid and the 4th was better than anything their forwards did.

POST GAME SHAKES WITH MATTY WATTS AND MYSELF AT THE JERK HUT RIGHT NOW

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Sky be like:

"Another game where Stamk...

*Stamkos ENG*

"MOTHERF**KER"

great game by the defense and Vasy. Every forward can take a bow minus 91, 86 and I'll let 10 do a curtsy. The rest were on fireeeeee.

Palat, Gourde, Point, Johnson, and Cirelli were everywhere. Killorn was solid and the 4th was better than anything their forwards did.

POST GAME SHAKES WITH MATTY WATTS AND MYSELF AT THE JERK HUT RIGHT NOW

Jerk hut.... is that what they call parking lots these days?

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Okay, I've been ragging on McD some since he got here but damn if we aren't fortunate to have him! To have 3 excellent minute munchers on D that are so talented and steady and solid and can shut things down is very reassuring. Plus Girardi has been a warrior hitting and blocking everything and Coburn has been playing some of his best hockey in years. Add in the occasional flash of Sergachev awesomeness and the D are the best we've seen in a long time! :heart:

Completely agree, except the right word is ever. I’ve watched them all. Yzerman was magical the past 12 months. 3/6 are newbies this season. So amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
*gasp*

Even Stamkos??

Have you no shame
Lol. A game like tonight was all I wanted to see out of him. He didn't even need to get a point. He was skating. Like, actually skating. I'm stern, but I'm surprisingly easy to please.

But wait? Did you ever find those slaughtered lambs that you were ranting about this morning? :D

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
If Stammer were healthy and playing the way he did for most of this season we’d pretty much be unstoppable.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Lightning are winning the face off circle. Of all the positives in this series, this one baffles me the most, in a good way. I thought Boston would handle Tampa in the circle and we’d have to overcome it. But no, general domination. TJ beating up on Bergeron. Where did this come from. It’s like there was another gear all along.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
If Stammer were healthy and playing the way he did for most of this season we’d pretty much be unstoppable.
I think the injury stuff is being exaggerated. He was cutting way too confidently tonight. He just didn't seem to be overthinking things, at least to my eye.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I think the injury stuff is being exaggerated. He was cutting way too confidently tonight. He just didn't seem to be overthinking things, at least to my eye.
He still looks way off. On the PK he was downright garbage.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
There really weren't many bad performances. Everybody stood out in a good way, except Stamkos until the last 10 minutes or so. Kuch was so-so. I don't think we'd have a problem with his game tonight if this weren't the third straight game he failed to produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad