GDT: 5/2/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2AT Boston [ECSF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Big holler to Ryan McDonagh tonight. I don't really know the words to express the gratitude I have for him being here. He and Hedman got stuck out there for like 3 or 4 minutes and even though everyone seemed to be completely discombobulated trying to get that line change there was really no sense of panic or danger. Or at least I didn't feel any. Both guys toughed it out and we weathered Boston trying like hell to make us pay for icing it so many times. I' like to say Hedman can handle just about anything but it's hard to say who else would've handled that situation as well as McDonagh.

The things that quality depth will do for your lineup...

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Can’t help but feel like we’d be up 3-0 had we not had such a long break between series.
We'll just have to settle for winning it in 5 I guess. I mean if we keep shutting down the Bergeron line that's pretty much it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That Stamkos empty netter just sours a great win for me. What a slap in the face to the guys who actually played great all game that they put that bum out there to get the freebie and to pad his stats that are pathetic when you break them down.

In a twisted sort of way I agree with you here. I was personally hoping Vasy would take it himself and try to shoot it

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Horses: Hedman 26, Strals 24, McD 23. As expected on the road, Serg 8. Remember when Keith and Seabrook were on the ice the whole game...

Okay, I've been ragging on McD some since he got here but damn if we aren't fortunate to have him! To have 3 excellent minute munchers on D that are so talented and steady and solid and can shut things down is very reassuring. Plus Girardi has been a warrior hitting and blocking everything and Coburn has been playing some of his best hockey in years. Add in the occasional flash of Sergachev awesomeness and the D are the best we've seen in a long time! :heart:

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
What a win. Thought everyone looked good. Have to keep pushing Boston back, and fighting to keep 'em there.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
That Stamkos empty netter just sours a great win for me. What a slap in the face to the guys who actually played great all game that they put that bum out there to get the freebie and to pad his stats that are pathetic when you break them down.
Quite often a player needs a goal like this to get going. :nod:

Reactions: LightningStrikes

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Nice finish. I think this series still goes 6/7. We have played well after that abomination of game one.

Kudos to everyone including Stammer and Cooper.

I guess they will just have to work through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad