8rgXnRD.png

byO9Ovg.png

fQYpb42.png

WsS9ta2.png

s4Poh0J.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If Stammer is going to play same passive style as he has nearly all of these playoffs then I suggest moving him down to 3rd line and elevating Yanni Gourde into top line role!

I'm thinking the same thing. Killorn-Stamkos-Cirelli would be fine against Boston's bottom-six, and Stamkos might even be able to beat somebody one-on-one.

Gourde-Miller-Kucherov could be really, really good. Gourde will win them a few extra possessions.

...And, you know, we could have the "Gord Miller" line. :p Or we could call it the TSN line or something.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Miller's gotta dominate the dot tonight, that'll be huge, and it's time for our forward depth to capitalize on the scoreboard against their weak bottom 6.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Vasy's probably gonna have to make some big saves tonight if we're gonna have a chance. You have to think Boston's going to come out firing. My faith in Vasy is obviously shaken. It feels like he's on the cusp of being "ready," but might have LOOKED a lot more ready than he really is at the first of the year.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
A statement game! A win would mean we regain home-ice advantage but also putting a lot of pressure on them, a loss puts us a must win situation for game four.

I hope our stars can step up and play their best games, then we can snatch the win and ease all our nerves..for a little while!

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Point just had a statement game, Kucherov will probably look to do the same. Kuch for 1st star.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Tommy Wingels is in for Tim Schaller on the 4th line for us tonight.

Great GDT.

Is this the game where this series gets nasty? In all honesty, I haven't found a legit reason to hate your team yet and this scares me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad