Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Yeah, I'm taking Drysdale.
I would too if I were Dubas.

While the trade is tempting for us, it doesn't address our current needs: 2C, 1LD, 1G & possibly 2LD soon.

If Nylander was an effective 2-way 2C, I'd be inclined to pull the trigger, value is pretty close & certainly the best one I've ever seen out of Leafs nation, so thanks.

Reactions: Realgud

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
When as 4OA been traded outright?

I don’t know the quality of player available at 4 compared to other years. Is it a big drop from 3? Woukd the player drsfted at 4 woukd have gone at say 9 last year or two years ago.

Cirelli+Serg + would be interesting.

I would think two very good players on ELCs or just ending is at least what it would cost.

Reactions: Forge

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Assuming Blues have signed Pietrangelo:

To DET: Colton Parayko, 26OA, Capitals' 2020 3rd
To STL: 4OA, Oilers 2020 2nd, Oilers 2021 2nd

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
I would too if I were Dubas.

While the trade is tempting for us, it doesn't address our current needs: 2C, 1LD, 1G & possibly 2LD soon.

If Nylander was an effective 2-way 2C, I'd be inclined to pull the trigger, value is pretty close & certainly the best one I've ever seen out of Leafs nation, so thanks.
What if Andersen was somehow in this deal?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
When as 4OA been traded outright?

I don’t know the quality of player available at 4 compared to other years. Is it a big drop from 3? Woukd the player drsfted at 4 woukd have gone at say 9 last year or two years ago.

Cirelli+Serg + would be interesting.

I would think two very good players on ELCs or just ending is at least what it would cost.
No, this is a much deeper draft vs. the others.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Assuming Blues have signed Pietrangelo:

To DET: Colton Parayko, 26OA, Capitals' 2020 3rd
To STL: 4OA, Oilers 2020 2nd, Oilers 2021 2nd
I'm a huge Parayko fan, but he's not LD unfortunately. Had we not drafted Seider...

Also we're not adding 2 2nds, all they'd do is negate the 1st & 3rd meaning CP=4OA, which doesn't compute.

Dead Thing

Jun 24, 2018
I'd offer one of Monahan or Gaudreau from the Flames.
No interest in Gaudreau
Monahan would be a nice piece
The Flame I would really like to get a hold of is, of course, Tkachuk(and I would add Mantha to the 4th to get him)but that will never happen.

Dead Thing

Jun 24, 2018
Cirelli + Sergachev + Cap Dump for 4OA+?
Done-although I'm not sure who the cap dump would be as most of your most costly cap hits have NTC/NMCs who are not likely to waive to accept a move to Detroit. The two major exceptions are Point and Kucherov-neither of whom is going to be moved.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Jake Bean + #13 + #43 for #4

There isn't a prospect alive that reminds me more of Brendan Smith then Jake Bean. He literally has no idea how to defend just like Smith. HUGE pass.

The price from Carolina would be this:

Necas and the 13th pick.

Carolina probably wouldn't accept but that is what it will take from them. Especially since we have a W.Nylander plus the 15th pick offer.

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
18th OA + 20th OA+ Choice of Kukkonanen/Foote + choice of Zacha/Wood + Carolina 3rd for 4th OA + cap dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad