OT: 47th Obsequious Banter Thread - Patrick Thoresen is Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChumpyG

Jibbity jibbity
Feb 13, 2007
Portland, OR
"Sweet Sistine" :laugh:

Apparently, Cardinal Ouellette from Quebec is a favourite, though it would be excellent if an African candidate were chosen. I'd like to see someone who will clean out the corruption and abuse, and get the ball rolling on women priests.

You my friend, are one funny mother ****er!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's the Catholic Church. At this point, the Church of Satan has more credibility than them.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone who golds out there...Callaway is having a sweet deal right now on pre-owned hybrids and fairway woods (buy one get one free). This includes "outlet clubs" that have never actually been used. Picked up a new (outlet) hybrid 3 and a 3 wood for $49.99 + shipping.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Anyone who golds out there...Callaway is having a sweet deal right now on pre-owned hybrids and fairway woods (buy one get one free). This includes "outlet clubs" that have never actually been used. Picked up a new (outlet) hybrid 3 and a 3 wood for $49.99 + shipping.

I need a pitching wedge. Damn.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Cool graphic

points_streaks_v2.gif

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Can we have a vote to outlaw the use of the phrase "You don't watch (player) play/enough/whatever"

It's like the default thing to say when you don't have an actual argument, but you disagree with someone.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Or the ever popular "you're an x fan. You can't judge Y player on Z team"

Letang is terrible defensively

Anyone who can't see that is blind

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Dang so the only way to reset your post count is to delete the posts?

I think it would be pretty cool if you could go to a certain amount and then start over, like CoD (even though I do not play this gamez).

WeekendAtBernies

Jun 27, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Dang so the only way to reset your post count is to delete the posts?

I think it would be pretty cool if you could go to a certain amount and then start over, like CoD (even though I do not play this gamez).

You can prestige your post-count after 10,000 posts. I'm a 5th prestige personally. Some n00bs like Krishna don't prestige though.

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
Or the ever popular "you're an x fan. You can't judge Y player on Z team"

Letang is terrible defensively

Anyone who can't see that is blind

I don't know man. He's certainly not as good in his own end as he is elsewhere, but his skating alone makes him decent. I never see him getting danced or skated around at least (though transition D is only part of playing the position, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad