Not open for further replies.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Man in gorilla suit shot with tranquilliser dart at Tenerife zoo

LMAO.....

gorilla-man_2932101b.jpg

Frantic zoo keepers in Tenerife rushed to call an ambulance after a vet shot a tranquilliser dart at a man dressed as a gorilla.

Police on the Spanish island received a call from a panicked member of the public, who said that a gorilla had escaped from its pen in Loro Park zoo, and was seen running around the theme park.

A vet was called, and on spotting the creature fired a tranquilliser dart at its leg with enough sedative to fell a 200kg beast.

But to his horror, the vet - who had only been in the job for two months - realised that the creature was in fact an employee of the zoo, dressed in a gorilla suit, who was staging a mock escape to practise their emergency routines.

The 35-year-old man was taken to the island's University Hospital after the shooting, which happened after the call to the police was made at 11.40am on Monday, according to La Opinion de Tenerife.

He was said to be in a serious condition, having suffered an allergic reaction to the tranquilliser, but was expected to make a full recovery

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-with-tranquilliser-dart-at-Tenerife-zoo.html

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Tweetdeck going crazy. Script vulnerability right now, whatever the hell that means. Logged out and it says my username doesn't exist. If I lose all my **** I will now be a happy camper.

Working again now.

Last edited:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Tried those waffle chicken tenders from Popeyes earlier today. Pretty good, but so like rich or something that I now am paying the price. Flavor overload. But damn...so good.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tweetdeck going crazy. Script vulnerability right now, whatever the hell that means. Logged out and it says my username doesn't exist. If I lose all my **** I will now be a happy camper.

Working again now.

I use Tweetdeck for work to sort 93 VERY active twitter feeds, I'm not happy about being stuck with regular Twitter until this gets fixed.

Tried those waffle chicken tenders from Popeyes earlier today. Pretty good, but so like rich or something that I now am paying the price. Flavor overload. But damn...so good.

Popeyes blackened ranch sauce is king.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
We're still having problems logging in. My boss is now paranoid and has called off Tweetdeck activities. I'm already reading 600ish emails a day, I don't need the hundreds of tweets to be more difficult :(

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Popeyes blackened ranch sauce is king.

This is only my second time at Popeyes so I have not experienced that. There are no Popeyes near me, but I was in Camden today on stopped on my way back to my office. The other time I went was in Toronto. It is hard to resist when I see one, but I see them so rarely.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is only my second time at Popeyes so I have not experienced that. There are no Popeyes near me, but I was in Camden today on stopped on my way back to my office. The other time I went was in Toronto. It is hard to resist when I see one, but I see them so rarely.

Get the blackened ranch sauce next time. If they say they don't have it, punch them until they do. It's that great.

Beefette and I have a Popeyes a block away; every damned time I go there the person in line ahead of me orders All Of The Chicken and I end up waiting 10 minutes for them to make more.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Get the blackened ranch sauce next time. If they say they don't have it, punch them until they do. It's that great.

Beefette and I have a Popeyes a block away; every damned time I go there the person in line ahead of me orders All Of The Chicken and I end up waiting 10 minutes for them to make more.

Does he look like Sandor Clegane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad