Post-Game Talk: #47 | Ottawa Senators at Flyers | Sunday, January 21, 2024 | Flyers lose 5-3

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Just an ugly loss from a gassed team.

Shows how good this team is, when they play that badly, yet still took it down to the last minute. Even after torts completely f***ing them over.

Not playing Brink has to be the dumbest decision this season. Torts owes the fans an apology.

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
They are this team...an enigma. This weekend was more what I expect. Why Deslaurier plays before Brink in todays game(both literally and era wise) is exactly why Torts should be fired. Idiotic. They are doing ok this year in spite of him, not because of him. I'm not at the point where I think they can come back from deficits or hold a lead... Thats when I'll believe they have a good team. Still expect them to blow leads. Like today. What a horrible weekend. 10 friggin goals at home. Brutal. Won't even count the EN's...

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Foerster needs to limit his penalties.. seems like everytime he takes them it ends up in the net. He is a rookie and I think we ar eoverplaying him and he is not ready for such minutes.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The moment I saw they're one of the worst away teams in the league I knew we would lose this game. Was inevitable.

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
This loss would be OK if Torts would recognize why it happened. But he won’t and he will continue with 7 d and 10 F going fwd
This is exactly the problem...he can't see, or at the very least admit and take action, when he is screwing up. Which he is. You don't have to get into analytics to see where some of the problems lie. Just watch the games!!!! Deslaurier and Staal(yeah didn't play today, but still) are absolutely horrible and should never be on ice.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
This is exactly the problem...he can't see, or at the very least admit and take action, when he is screwing up. Which he is. You don't have to get into analytics to see where some of the problems lie. Just watch the games!!!! Deslaurier and Staal(yeah didn't play today, but still) are absolutely horrible and should never be on ice.
But they bring culture on the ice.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
There’s an awful lot of genuinely miserable people here rooting against their “favorite” team cause they didn’t tank like they believe is optimal.

We gassed out on a matinee b2b after largely dominating play yesterday against the 2nd betting favorite to win the cup. Oh, and we were without our hottest goalscorer / fastest skater Tippett.

If you actually think this is the beginning of the end, I hope you keep watching (and hate every second of it).
IMG_3770.jpeg

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
There’s an awful lot of genuinely miserable people here rooting against their “favorite” team cause they didn’t tank like they believe is optimal.

We gassed out on a matinee b2b after largely dominating play yesterday against the 2nd betting favorite to win the cup. Oh, and we were without our hottest goalscorer / fastest skater Tippett.

If you actually think this is the beginning of the end, I hope you keep watching (and hate every second of it).View attachment 807632
once again..no one here has actively ever said we should tank

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg

If you actually think this is the beginning of the end, I hope you keep watching (and hate every second of it).View attachment 807632
once again..no one here has actively ever said we should tank
and once again....when posters are happy about losses to improve draft position...splitting hairs between what that means and tanking. Just read some post game threads when Flyers went through a couple of their rough patches this year. Not hard to find a ton of those comments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad