GDT: #44 | Penguins vs Ducks | FRI JAN 11@10PMest on SN360, SNE, SNO, SNP, PRIME, ATTSN-PT

TACOS!!!!! Single choice, my street taco friends!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Can't wait to see Despres.

Did he get sprung from his gambling problem?

Ix0nfyj.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Man these west coast pens game times suck.

Its supposed to be: pens at 4pm and sharks at 7pm for me

Lol lol

Reactions: BillPrep

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I genuinely wonder which player traded away by the Pens has bitten them in the ass the worst, in the past, say, 10-13 years. By any measure: trade value differential, pure production, bad timing, etc.

Not looking for just any bad trade (ie trading draft picks), but Markus Naslund types where the guy we lose tips the scale decidedly against the Pens.

There's not a whole lot of lost Penguin talent on other NHL teams. (RIP Simon Despres)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
He was last playing for the Habs AHL team this season on a tryout & rejected their contract offer to stay with the AHL team. Maybe he saved up his money to retire & open up a Poutine shop in Quebec somewhere

Don't let @Randy Butternubs troll ya... :laugh: We just love our Despres. You are welcome to hang out here. We are a sarcastic bunch of idiots. :(

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
I genuinely wonder which player traded away by the Pens has bitten them in the ass the worst, in the past, say, 10-13 years. By any measure: trade value differential, pure production, bad timing, etc.

Not looking for just any bad trade (ie trading draft picks), but Markus Naslund types where the guy we lose tips the scale decidedly against the Pens.

There's not a whole lot of lost Penguin talent on other NHL teams. (RIP Simon Despres)
I can’t really think of one honestly. Sure, there has been some bad asset management, but not really anything like that. The only 3 noteworthy players are:
1. Kasperi Kapanen hurts a little, but we got Phil so.....
2. James Neal had a couple of nice deep runs, but we got Horny, so.....
3. Flower, but it was him or Murray, so.....

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Oh look at that.. Anaheim. Let's throw the warning out early.

Any Sprong trolling and/or flaming will be dealt with immediately. No warnings.

I am not trying to be a smart *** here. Is this a "don't even mention his name" situation, or is reasonable discussion allowed?

I think we had the former during the last game. And it was understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad