GDT: #44 | Penguins vs Ducks | FRI JAN 11@10PMest on SN360, SNE, SNO, SNP, PRIME, ATTSN-PT

TACOS!!!!! Single choice, my street taco friends!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
How could you know if it were Blueger???? The GM doesn't even know what Blueger looks like!

He knows what Beluga looks like

belugawhalestlawrence_v1.jpg

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Okay Gibson, now is the time to help your hometown team and get your current team one step closer to getting Carlyle fired. Don't try too hard, okay? :)

Seriously, let's hope yesterday's results will help prevent the Pens from underestimating the Ducks. It could well happen, especially with Hornqvist out.

Reactions: EightyOne

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
Wish I could make the game. Budget is tight and gotta watch the one year old. Not sure I'd feel comfortable taking him to the game yet. First time I won't see the Pens play live since 2010. :(
same boat (minus the 1yo) in PHX...plus Im shitty luck for the Pens live in PHX...had to count on Archie scoring 2 to get the OTL the last time I went...and now he's a 'yote, so...

edit - great GDT, LXXXI!!!

MartinS82

May 26, 2016
Gonna scrounge up some tix for me and the kids and head over to the game. Can't make the Kings game, but that's fine, Kings fans are the worst.

(And yes, that is absolutely Sushi Roku in Santa Monica).

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Anaheim should not be this bad, that's a pretty good team on paper.

I hate how Geno was finally starting to play better and now Sully gotta change his line with the injuries.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
7-0 Ducks

4 ES goals for Sprong.

ANA is going to be desperate to reverse their 9-game losing streak but I don’t think they’ve ever seen 7 goals....so keep it at 4-0 with four goals all scored by Sprong, it’s a little more realistic...:)

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
ANA is going to be desperate to reverse their 9-game losing streak but I don’t think they’ve ever seen 7 goals....so keep it at 4-0 with four goals all scored by Sprong, it’s a little more realistic...:)

All high glove snipes, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad