GDT: #44 | Penguins vs Ducks | FRI JAN 11@10PMest on SN360, SNE, SNO, SNP, PRIME, ATTSN-PT

TACOS!!!!! Single choice, my street taco friends!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
:) You forgot an option for Tacos de Chorizo & Tacos de Cabeza. Cabeza tastes better than Lengua imo. Had it once at the home of my grandma's sister in mexico. Also had Tacos de Chorizo with fresh authentic chorizo at my grandma's brothers restaurant in mexico, spicier chorizo than what you get here.

Speaking of mexican food, in San Diego they invented Carne Asada fries, mexican poutine basicly.
You know whats better than Tacos ? if you can find someone who makes homemade Tamales, my moms bro makes & sells them to a few restaurants in california, pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales, they've done experimental ones like mole tamales & chorizo tamales. Homemade tamales are the only way to have tamales, restaurants/frozen versions almost always suck unless the restaurant gets them from someone who makes homemade ones.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Go Pens Go ! I want to see a Petterssen goal + assist.
Helps us move up in the draft & our coach fired at the end of the season.

I think you’ll be disappointed....the Pens notoriously help other teams end their losing streaks....we just did it for Chicago...

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I think you’ll be disappointed....the Pens notoriously help other teams end their losing streaks....we just did it for Chicago...

The Pens always play horribly against the Hawks. The Pens are on fire. No reason not to be optimistic, aside from this being HF Pens where the sky is falling all the time.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Last time we won was vs Pitt but we had much more confidence then.
Now we keep using Kesler on the PP unit 1 where he is a Turnover machine & other teams get excited seeing him on the PP as it usually means SH chances.

Just in theory I wonder what Lindholm would look like on Pittsburgh, he'd probably be Lidstrom-lite playing for ur teams system.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Last time we won was vs Pitt but we had much more confidence then.
Now we keep using Kesler on the PP unit 1 where he is a Turnover machine & other teams get excited seeing him on the PP as it usually means SH chances.

Just in theory I wonder what Lindholm would look like on Pittsburgh, he'd probably be Lidstrom-lite playing for ur teams system.

Turnover machine could be the middle name for a few Pens’ players right now too...see what happened in mid-December was that you guys felt confident beating us, but then you got to play teams that play much tighter defensively and can actually clear their crease and win a lot of puck battles, and so you were overconfident after beating us and just came down to earth...if the Pens play the way they did the last two games and Murray does not stand on his head again tonight, we’ll be boosting your confidence once more...

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Pens always play horribly against the Hawks. The Pens are on fire. No reason not to be optimistic, aside from this being HF Pens where the sky is falling all the time.

You must not have watched the last two games at home...crazy goaltending and PDO can only last so long...I’d like to see them actually play some road games like they did in Western Canada

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
How is carnitas winning? So many better choices, usually cannot find anything that passes for decent with carnitas. Barbacoa though...

Reactions: EightyOne

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Just wanted to let everyone know that the AHL page on Facebook will be showing WBS tonight at 7.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
How is carnitas winning? So many better choices, usually cannot find anything that passes for decent with carnitas. Barbacoa though...
Authentic done Carnita's is the bomb. Not sure how they make it in Pittsburgh.
A mexican market place in Santa Ana (near Anaheim) makes extremely good Carnitas for example, so tender but with a crunch/crisp on the outside. So many variations of whats in it when its cooked, traditional way is just salt, garlic, manteca & cook on copper pots outside.

Reactions: EightyOne

MartinS82

May 26, 2016
Oddly enough, good ol' Carter Rowney has looked GOOD this season. I spit up a little when I saw the contract that Anaheim gave him, but he is creating offense along with all the stuff he did for the Pens (be big, penalty kill, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad