Golf: 42nd Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - September 28-30

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Phil and Bryson should not see the course tomorrow. Phil's form is awful right now, and he's never been good in this competition. No one can play with Bryson because of how he plays. If he doesn't make the team on his own, I wouldn't give him any more captains picks. Bubba is another one I wouldn't put on the course tomorrow. Simpson is more solid. Maybe put him in tomorrow afternoon for someone like Finau. We might need some new pairings, as well.

Other than the last Ryder Cup when he had a winning record and one of top scorers for the US or the 2014 Ryder Cup when he again had a winning and was one of the higher scorers for the US or the 2012 Ryder when he was the top point getter for the US.

But you are right he has never been good in this competition.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I remember Finau making like three good things so far these days. And all of them have been lucky, two holed chips and a crazy bounce leading to tap in. Beyond that he's spreading balls everywhere.

Reed is also terrible.

It's basically Spieth standing out to the better from what you'd expect coming in.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Casey is dominating. 4 birdies in 5 holes. Casey currently playing solo against the 8 Americans best ball, Casey would be 1 up winning holes 1 and 4 with birdie. Holes 3 and 5 halved with birdie. Americans win hole 2 with 2 birdies to Casey's ball in the water.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
They show commercials after every 8 shots. they must have lost money last week going commercial free for Tiger

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Woke up, but now decided to go back to sleep. The scores look bad and if twitter's reaction to Pat's play is any indication, I'm probably better off shielding my eyes from that.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Woke up, but now decided to go back to sleep. The scores look bad and if twitter's reaction to Pat's play is any indication, I'm probably better off shielding my eyes from that.
Doing the same. Cant watch this today

Big member/member today. Need my rest

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Tiger Woods is crying after the water shot at 13....
If I remember yesterday afternoon, when players like Fowler, Mickelson and Simpson laughed after the missed shots...
USA team is very embarassing. Idk why, for Americans, is hard to play as a team.
Reed is garbage.
Finau is quite garbage: I think the Ryder Cup is a too big event for him (but of course he deserved the pick).
Fowler and DJ are sleeping.
Mickelson is garbage.
Bubba the same...
And now also the wind speed is higher...
It's interesting to know what happened after the Friday 4balls...

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Poor Tiger. Gonna get rolled by Molinari and Fleetwood again. At least he's away from useless Fat Pat

I see Jordan and Justin made a comeback to save the utter embarrassment. 8 matches in a row Europe has won. Maybe the script can be flipped from yesterday.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
New day, same shitty bubba.

Lol. Both teams put it in the water on 2. All Europe had to do was hit the green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad