Golf: 42nd Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - September 28-30

Jan 3, 2012
Of course she plans to sue. Welcome to 2018 where you have to blame others for your own issues

I mean, I would. I get that you understand the risks of attending a golf tournament, but yeah I think Koepka should give her a few hundred k to compensate.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The NYP quote sounds like a ZJ quote. Circumstances also make sense that he’d want to put the blame on Reed. Could be Duval, although I think more likely ZJ.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Don't they put warnings on the back of tickets that take the blame off of the tournament organizers? I know they did when I went to the PGA at Hazeltine like 15 years ago.

Reed is a POS, he's obviously been good in this format before but it is very telling when absolutely nobody likes you and wants to play with you. Usually it's not that everyone else is the problem, you are.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
The story is that nobody yelled "fore!" or whatever it is in French so she claims there is some fault. I volunteered as a Marshall once and we were instructed to watch the flight of the ball and yell for errant shots.

The US team was so wild off the tee, the only safe place for a spectator was inside a portalet or in the middle of a fairway.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I mean, I would. I get that you understand the risks of attending a golf tournament, but yeah I think Koepka should give her a few hundred k to compensate.
Koepka shouldn't have to give her anything. It's not like he planned to hit the lady in the eye nor can you place the blame on him

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Koepka shouldn't have to give her anything. It's not like he planned to hit the lady in the eye nor can you place the blame on him
He gave her a signed glove.

b91c3c5e7eac42e5abbcf1a09d3cf3fa.jpg

Reactions: Cody Webster

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Of course she plans to sue. Welcome to 2018 where you have to blame others for your own issues
so this happens to you or a loved one, and a lawyer tells you to sue, you have a good case, and you're going to say, "nah, I'm good with just being blind in this eye, thanks"
yeah, right

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
so this happens to you or a loved one, and a lawyer tells you to sue, you have a good case, and you're going to say, "nah, I'm good with just being blind in this eye, thanks"
yeah, right
Sue for being an idiot and not paying attention? You got what's coming to you at that point

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I've read about a possible "fight" in the Team USA Sunday evening, after the Ryder Cup...In particular against Reed.
Fortunately, Brooks Koepka said it's not true and it's a fake news.
Also because, for example, Koepka won 1 point and a half...DJ one point...So it's not right considering Reed the only problem...

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I've read about a possible "fight" in the Team USA Sunday evening, after the Ryder Cup...In particular against Reed.
Fortunately, Brooks Koepka said it's not true and it's a fake news.
Also because, for example, Koepka won 1 point and a half...DJ one point...So it's not right considering Reed the only problem...

Multiple people there were quoted to multipe outlets as saying Koepka Smash and DJ nearly got into a fight. There has also been some back and forth quotes in the media between Reed and some of those within the US team.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Multiple people there were quoted to multipe outlets as saying Koepka Smash and DJ nearly got into a fight. There has also been some back and forth quotes in the media between Reed and some of those within the US team.
I've read on Twitter that the night post Ryder Cup was quite turbolent...
I'm curious to see if, during the next years, Team USA will work on a concept of team and teammates during the Ryder...

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->