• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nacho cheese and chili all day. A few jalapenos if I wanna hurt.

Mmmm. Deathdogs.

That was my childhood, dude. "Make your own food if you don't like my cooking"... And I did.

That's what I call a "DEATH DOG" from the days of earlier times Sheetz.:laugh:

Great job once again, @EightyOne !

EzdbL7s.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Man, relish really fell behind to ketchup over night. Anyway, I was checking out Sid numbers and other players. I have him here compared to OV for totals... interesting that Sid has 141 less games played and 207 goals behind OV and 1 total point behind OV at 1187.
2,000 LESS SHOTS and a 2% higher shooting percentage.

Interesting stuff.
SIDvOV.jpg

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh

CHICAGO ARRIVES RIDING A NINE GAME WIN STREAK AGAINST PITTSBURGH.
ARE THEY IN THE PENS HEADS?

THEY ARE CERTAINLY THE BIGGEST, BADDEST WOLF SINCE THE LAST TIME THE PENGUINS WON ON 3/30/2014!

I can't believe it's been that long since the Pens beat 'em. Hopefully tonight that streak ends while the other (Pens wins) continues.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
That is incredible! I have a loyal hatred of onions and a few other condiments, but can, for the most part, generally scrape off or just remove said disgusting topping and move on. EVEN MAYO, which I literally hate more than anything else food wise, can blot with a napkin or paper towel and just remove it, and proceed to eat what is left even with the remains of the notoriously disgusting mayo.
Oh I know its ridiculous. I'm not like that with anything else.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Bruh...where the **** is the chili option?

Wow. Chili Cheese dog totally slipped my mind too. I even put that above relish.
I really really really want Chili right now, damn this poll.
I made my burgers last night with my own little digs... I use A1, sugar, Wooshooshshushire sauce (dafuq named that stuff?) and a choice other ingredient or two and I make it a marinade sort of pool in the pan and simmer it in that. Needless to say it was banging, and I relished the hell out of it.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I think the Blackbawk’s win streak against the Pens ends tonight. The Hawks are second to last in the western conference, so we should win this one.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Lol. I kinda felt that takes it really far from a hot dog....I enjoy that myself, but, it's pretty much an excuse for chili more than anything!

I think the Blackbawk’s won streak against the Pens ends tonight. The Hawks are second to last in the western conference, so we should win this one.

"Should"

Lol

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well, I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Kid kept me up. So now after a quick run to the grocer for some taco's for dinner, its beer and snacks, football game, beer, football game, tacos, penguins game, coma.

That coma part could happen any moment after tacos though, but what a good sunday for sports on tv. Only have a 6 pack of cheap strong beer, but that no sleep thing is a hindrance.

All this hot dog talk I may unconsciously grab a pack of hot dogs while at the store.
I really hope the penguins break this crap cycle the hawks have here too. Another loss to these clowns would be so frustrating.

Also, the ravens must crash and burn today - don't really have a preference for the eagles game. Just as long as both games are exciting to watch.

Reactions: EightyOne

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Anyone ever go to Yovi's off of Market Square? Pretty legit Chicago-style dog place. Though you gotta look at Blackhawks and Cubs shit covering all the walls.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Heinz ketchup is the only acceptable condiment in any circumstance.

...though the true answer to this is nothing, because I'm not 6 anymore and hot dogs are disgusting. Once you go bratwurst, you never go back.

The lack of votes for sauerkraut in this poll is disturbing.

Soaking hot dogs in sauerkraut for a while makes for some fantastic hot dogs.

I'll play a game of Good German/Bad German.
Good German: Hot dogs are beneath me and proof that it is possible to make tubed meat that isn't glorious.
Bad German: Ef sauerkraut. f***ing gross. Ew.

Last edited:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I hope we actually bring it for once. It feels like most games the Hawks are out to proof how they're the bestest franchise ever and the Pens are all "Another day closer to playoffs".

I've met internet friends but not from here.

I've met more internet friends in real life than I can conveniently count, including my wife.

Which clearly means I'm an unkillable cyborg.

This.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The lack of votes for sauerkraut in this poll is disturbing.

Soaking hot dogs in sauerkraut for a while makes for some fantastic hot dogs.
I love cooking them in sauerkraut, but I don't actually put it on when I eat it. I don't think I count that as a topping at that point. Though I've started to eat more of the kraut when I make pork roast with it, so maybe I'd like it on hot dogs now too.

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Heinz ketchup is the only acceptable condiment in any circumstance.

...though the true answer to this is nothing, because I'm not 6 anymore and hot dogs are disgusting. Once you go bratwurst, you never go back.

I'll play a game of Good German/Bad German.
Good German: Hot dogs are beneath me and proof that it is possible to make tubed meat that isn't glorious.
Bad German: Ef sauerkraut. ****ing gross. Ew.
I am glad I haven't outgrown enjoying childish things, despite acquiring tastes for better things as well. I haven't made myself a hot dog in years, but I still enjoy them at a picnic or something. And when you're feeding 20 people, hot dogs are just so much cheaper than bratwurst. That's their niche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad