8-XIaydfrKkALKvIM.png

8-01f7WLi1vBW0Xyy.png

8-YkmF2TnV9Mg7rgp.png

8-0NLSERWw878peCo.png

Go Canucks !!

Reactions: Summer Rose

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Should be a good one. Canucks ae going to have to score 4 a game to get through this series. Hopefully EP wakes up.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Canucks need to keep blasting shots are wear down the preds, then when the time is right get them to commit to shot blocks, only to slap pass it over to someone who is open. It's not going to be easy, but the Canucks need to realize that the Preds strategy has potential to tire them out. Just gotta find the open angles.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I question why Demko is travelling with the team and not in Vancouver getting treatment. Canucks have been very tight lipped about his injury, and the huge variety of reports out there lead me to believe the media is just speculating. My tin foil hat tells me he is out for the year, or back for game 6.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I question why Demko is travelling with the team and not in Vancouver getting treatment. Canucks have been very tight lipped about his injury, and the huge variety of reports out there lead me to believe the media is just speculating. My tin foil hat tells me he is out for the year, or back for game 6.
Yeah, it seems to me like it's probably one extreme or the other. Either he doesn't need treatment and could return later in this round or he needs surgery but wants to postpone it until the playoff run ends so that he can be around the team. If it were something in the middle (like done until the 2nd or 3rd round), I'd think that he'd need and want to get treatment immediately.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Not sure what's more lame smashing the car or the goalie chant. They're equally bad

Actually...

Vancouver might want to consider something like that if they have outdoor viewing parties. The city is clearly concerned about the potential for more riots and unrest - giving the fans a cathartic outlet to unleash some of their frustration might actually be something of a novel concept. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad