Post-Game Talk: #4| New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | Broctober 11th | 7:00 PM | F/l 5-2

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
Dal Colle has been winning important puck battles and has been consistent in every game. Would like to see him with Barzal as I believe they could create chemistry and chances. Certainly more chances than Barzal with Lee. And no, Dal Colle's skating is not bad!!

Rehabguy

Always open minded
Oct 2, 2011
Greiss is flopping around on the ice like a clubbed seal. I wish we had another goaltender who could show him how to stand his ground and steady his game. Oh, wait... that's right we did!

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
can we clear in front of the net and get them off of Greiss....Carolina knows how to play us just get the puck to the dmen and get in front of the net

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
why do we always wait to shoot it when they have a perfect block its like we want them to block it

Rehabguy

Always open minded
Oct 2, 2011
I think Lou's strategy should now be do the exact opposite of what he thinks he should do. Like Costanza in that Seinfeld episode.

Let's start with Josh Hosang on the first line and put every player over 28 on waivers.

Reactions: Duanesutter12

NittanyIsle

Feb 16, 2013
Feels a lot like the last 2 games of the series. It's like we completely lose our discipline with these guys. We get sloppy, give up odd man rushes all over the place.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
This group does not know when to get shots off, either trigger shy or throwing it into shin pads. Timing is way off tonight

they have been pretty bad all year. Even the WPG game they weren’t great. They just scored goals. Our Def looks terrible. Mayfield, Toews, pullock have all been horrible. And our forwards look slow and and unskilled.

Might be a move coming. Can’t accept these efforts.

anders Lee....wow.

Reactions: 12Dog and xECK29x

Groin Of Bates

Jan 11, 2007
Will we ever, ever, get a high-speed scoring winger that can be as creative as Barzal to help put pucks on net? I don't even mind into the net just yet - just on net.

I wonder when we'll ever support the #1 C's that we have/had.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
they have been pretty bad all year. Even the WPG game they weren’t great. They just scored goals. Our Def looks terrible. Mayfield, Toews, pullock have all been horrible. And our forwards look slow and and unskilled.

Might be a move coming. Can’t accept these efforts.

anders Lee....wow.

Yes, shot selection has been poor all year. They are not going into high danger areas, when they actually get a chance, they are holding onto it, otherwise it's super low % stuff into shin guards or right into the goalies crest.

Barzal has got to start mixing it up, I love watching him carry it but no one is getting open wouldn't mind a quick drop pass once he gets into the zone with someone crashing the net for a tip or rebound

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
This team sucks guys. Fourth line turned into another massive liability along with the third line from assets in the prior year. Tank. I’m in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad