Post-Game Talk: #4| New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | Broctober 11th | 7:00 PM | F/l 5-2

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
I really can't take NY sports anymore. The Mets suck. The giants suck. The jets stink. And now the Islanders blow. I'll be damned if I have to watch the f***ing Nets all winter. At least Gold Rush started. FFS.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I guess so, you can keep telling yourself that Lou had a good offseason for having Kuhnackl in our top six in the fourth game of the season already.
You can keep telling yourself that Lou did not try to do anything to improve this team. Keep making an arse out of yourself it’s quite amusing.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
How did we get 103 points last year?

Because the 4th line was a factor. Clutter can’t skate anymore and mdc/Kuhn are on the second line. We lost our identity line and our goalie.

Lou f***ing ruined us this year and it shows. You offer panarin 12 but you won’t give a 2nd and 4m for gusev??? f*** you lou

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I guess so, you can keep telling yourself that Lou had a good offseason for having Kuhnackl in our top six in the fourth game of the season already.
An occasional game with Kuhnhackl in the top 6 isn’t a problem. Having Dal Colle in the lineup every game is a problem.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Well enough of that. Don’t want to read the apologists.

Lou better fix this mess, and Trotz the D.

The regression is happening.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Because the 4th line was a factor. Clutter can’t skate anymore and mdc/Kuhn are on the second line. We lost our identity line and our goalie.

Lou ****ing ruined us

Judging from this season our fourth line is old, overpaid, and slow. That is fine because they have a lot of miles on them but when Trotz deploys them in a lot of situations it hurts us big time. Brassard has been having a rough game and has not brought the defense the Filppula had let alone the offense.

If the team is going to have any chance to win this game they really need to have some even strength pressure for once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad