Post-Game Talk: #4| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 5th | 7:15 PM | F/W 4-1

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Let's see what kind of pushback we get from the isles. What kind of desperation.
Carlo's out for tonight. Any update on Wally being available?
Let's go isles.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I think wahlstroms injury is more significant than let on. Probably won’t see him this series IMO

Reactions: YearlyLottery

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
Regular season statistics do not matter, throw them out the window.

I like how you're calling people out for not understanding what needs to be done while you're saying what a lot of people on here have said. The Islanders will win if they can win the middle 6 battle. We need to limit their damage on the PP too, this isn't groundbreaking stuff. Our PP has been more successful this round than last, without Wahlstrom, but the PK has been significantly worse as well (credit to Boston's dynamic PP).

That is hardly the only thing I mentioned. Your responses are always half ass and completely missing key parts like the central issue of not having a large shot disparity.

And no, it isn't the middle six, it is specifically the third line like I pointed out. We go how it goes, not only largely in the regular season but in the playoffs most definitely and that third line has been much more successful with Wahlstrom on it than Zajac...period. 1 assist in a dozen games on that third line as opposed to all of the rookie's damage this season coming from playing there? Pppplease.

I know you like to disguise a lot of shit (middle six, blah), power play being better (when clearly it is night and day better with Wahlstrom on it- as every metric proves) and none of that is really factual either.

Even your "without Wahlstrom" line is BS. Oliver wasn't even on the PP in three of those Penguins games (not coincidently we went 0 for 6 in those games). We were 2 for 5 (and he scored) in one of the two games he was on it though.

So actually, we are 3 for 15 (20%) without him and 2 for 8 with him (25%). So no, it isn't better. Plus he has contributed significantly (both regular season and playoffs) in the success of that third line. Did you even know that before including those two words? I doubt it.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
That is hardly the only thing I mentioned. Your responses are always half ass and completely missing key parts like the central issue of not having a large shot disparity.

And no, it isn't the middle six, it is specifically the third line like I pointed out. We go how it goes, not only largely in the regular season but in the playoffs most definitely and that third line has been much more successful with Wahlstrom on it than Zajac...period. 1 assist in a dozen games on that third line as opposed to all of the rookie's damage this season coming from playing there? Pppplease.

I know you like to disguise a lot of shit (middle six, blah), power play being better (when clearly it is night and day better with Wahlstrom on it- as every metric proves) and none of that is really factual either.

Even your "without Wahlstrom" line is BS. Oliver wasn't even on the PP in three of those Penguins games (not coincidently we went 0 for 6 in those games). We were 2 for 5 (and he scored) in one of the two games he was on it though.

So actually, we are 3 for 15 (20%) without him and 2 for 8 with him (25%). So no, it isn't better. Plus he has contributed significantly (both regular season and playoffs) in the success of that third line. Did you even know that before including those two words? I doubt it.

Okay Mr. Fancy stats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad