Post-Game Talk: #4| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 5th | 7:15 PM | F/W 4-1

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
How great would it have been to watch the horse races live on this beautiful day then walk over and watch the Isles ...

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Part of the UBS deal is they will not have a home game the same day as the Belmont Stakes.

But any ordinary race day will be cool.

Reactions: SI90

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
It says whatever @SayItAintSoJohnny wants it to say.

I don't give a shit, just do what he says so we win! If playing the Dippin Dots guy 13 minutes a night gets the win, do that.

wtf?

You are the absolute king of twisting words to try and fit your argument.

YOU are the one who wrongfully put the two words "without Whalstrom" in your surmise of how the PP has been better against the Bruins as opposed to the Penguins. It was both facetious and unnecessary, and as it turns out he didn't play on the PP in half those games. When he did, the Islanders were 2 for 8 and even though they are 3 for 9 against the Bruins, they are collectively WORSE without him as opposed to with him overall these playoffs.

And no that does not even remotely mean (you just keep fascinating on that one thing) he is the only key to us winning.....

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
It’s time for Barzy to shine.

LGI!!!clap clap clap clap clap !!!

Ps did they tell you about monoclonal antibodies? Sheesh! Bring back the major bag alert!!! Let’s go !!!!!!

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He didn’t have it clean on that play but Tito has gotta look over his shoulder to see if he has a guy rushing with him.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I thought the sound on my TV was messed up then I realized I hear the barn a rockin out my window .....

LGI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad