GDT: 4/9/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
In such a meaningless game, we should be focused on finding something that works. I guess maybe that's what Coop is doing, but I doubt it. Feels more like he's just giving Flip the same ole preferential treatment.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
not disagreeing but maybe he's checking if he can fit with Flip on the PP possibly or if needed at some point. Names definitely needs to be on the 2nd. A 3rd line with Brown-Flip-Cally would be great if in tact come Wednesday but we will have to see. I'm prepared to be let down and Flip is on the 2nd but there's still a glimmer of hope. Maybe with Callahan back, he will reunite that 3rd line. At least Drouin wasn't moved down. Moral victory.

I like the way you think ;)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I like the way you think ;)

i like it when stamkos is back drop flipper a line and brown and bench blunden

drouin stays top six:) thats what i want and that makes most sense to me

i get how some want vladdy with drouin but id rather have callahan and flipper myself one of them will be there with him for a long time imho so might as well start working on it now

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Give Drouin some more playing time, give Vasy his last game for a while. Rest our two biggest weapons Hedman and Kuch. We have home ice already sealed up. Don't risk anything boys.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
i like it when stamkos is back drop flipper a line and brown and bench blunden

drouin stays top six:) thats what i want and that makes most sense to me

i get how some want vladdy with drouin but id rather have callahan and flipper myself one of them will be there with him for a long time imho so might as well start working on it now

Stamkos' injury changed everything with Drouin. Now we desperately need offense and Jo becomes suddenly a top 6 forward. Good for him.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
GazBCj4.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I think in like 8 years people will be like "hey, remember that season Mike Condon was a starting goalie?"

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wonder if Coop has the crazily logically plan of winding up with:

18-9-81
23-90-86
27-51/91-17

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
Just thinking about going into the second round last season and Habs fans saying we "hadn't proven ourselves" after sweeping them in the regular season. Now, after the lightning ended their season last year, they aren't a playoff team this year and they get to end the regular season against TBL. good times

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was bad, three of our players going into eachother.

Oh well, you can almost see that we aren't even trying all that hard, looks like the whole focus is just to make sure no one is injured.

Feel bad for Vasy though since that didn't go very well and it's hard to play when the rest of the team is really up and down.

The big question is if we're going to get shutout against the Habs for a 2nd time this season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I can undersand why it looks like it does, but I wish we could try and get a win anyway, I think that would be good for us. Oh well, I'm just happy that we have been able to clinch before this game since we suck against the habs this year.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
"These kids don't care where the Canadiens sit in the standings"

...shows picture of a kid wearing a Tampa jersey...

No, he definitely don't care where the habs are in the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad