GDT: 4/9/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
By 13/14 rules (jinx magic), you just got us swept.

we are still ok this was said before we are playing when it counts so this can be ignored

but but but todd sth up :) about such things is RULES

anyway good clean day kucherov getting maintenance day for his toe SMART rarely can you call cooper smart today is one of those

hope we win like momentum going in feeling good for selves etc..

drouin homecoming hopefully he becomes a cane killer:)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Boston is down 4-1 against Ottawa
Detroit is tied 1-1 against NYR.

Looka like right now that Detroit might be out 1st round opponents.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
we are still ok this was said before we are playing when it counts so this can be ignored

but but but todd sth up :) about such things is RULES

anyway good clean day kucherov getting maintenance day for his toe SMART rarely can you call cooper smart today is one of those

hope we win like momentum going in feeling good for selves etc..

drouin homecoming hopefully he becomes a cane killer:)

For that Robert remember curse of the captain!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really don't care about facing Detroit or Boston this time around. Detroit makes us skate through mud, but not as bad as last year. And Boston is no longer the big bad Bruins.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Did we really replace Vladdy with Flip on the second line?

Just when Coop does something to make me feel okay... he goes right back to aneurysm territory.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did we really replace Vladdy with Flip on the second line?

Just when Coop does something to make me feel okay... he goes right back to aneurysm territory.

I would not buy too much into these lines today. Even if they do look good or bad tonight.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
#TBLightning Lines
Palat-Johnson-Marchessault
Killorn-Filppula-Drouin
Paquette-Namestninkov-Brown
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

i like the lines like brownov and vladdy together a lot have said that in past really dangerous line

killer getting on boards drouin flipper will make drouin shoot more i like it myself

lines make sense always a guy to get on boards per line

drej
killer
pacman brown
all three can practice dump and chase which can use some work:)

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
At this point, I hope the Isles pick up at least three points the next two days, because I still fancy the Rangers being in the Atlantic bracket than the Isles, if forced to choose, but it's not that important, really.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I would not buy too much into these lines today. Even if they do look good or bad tonight.

We should be taking advantage of the chance to cultivate chemistry. I love the first line, and I think it's one that could be effective in the playoffs. But, with Coop himself saying 27-90-17 got better as the game went on, why put Flip in? Why have two guys who both need the puck on their stick to be effective on the same line???

Imagine if Stamkos comes back sooner than expected. If we have two lines in the can, we can build a third around him. Yeah, that probably means reuniting Stamkos and Callahan, which I'm always against, but it's not nearly so bad an option when we're not dependent on it to provide the bulk of our offense.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
We should be taking advantage of the chance to cultivate chemistry. I love the first line, and I think it's one that could be effective in the playoffs. But, with Coop himself saying 27-90-17 got better as the game went on, why put Flip in? Why have two guys who both need the puck on their stick to be effective on the same line???

Imagine if Stamkos comes back sooner than expected. If we have two lines in the can, we can build a third around him. Yeah, that probably means reuniting Stamkos and Callahan, which I'm always against, but it's not nearly so bad an option when we're not dependent on it to provide the bulk of our offense.

Namestnikov's taking another dimension with skilled players moreover. As soon as you give him partners capable to be creative, his production suddenly peaks. Vlad's a good top 6 center but just average on a checking line, do you see what I mean ? I think Cooper is a tremendous coach but that's where he's becoming utterly frustrating. His defense first-veteran love affair can waste some real nice offense.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Really don't care about this game. Seeing if Drouin can gel wth Flip would actually be worth it in a meaningless game. We know he can gel with Names, why not try flip too? Hopefully Callahan and Hedman are ready to go Wednesday and the lines are back from last game. If it's these, it's not bad either.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Really don't care about this game. Seeing if Drouin can gel wth Flip would actually be worth it in a meaningless game. We know he can gel with Names, why not try flip too? Hopefully Callahan and Hedman are ready to go Wednesday and the lines are back from last game. If it's these, it's not bad either.

It's ok if its only one game but you know Cooper's utterly biased when it comes to Flip. Namestnikov's outplayed Flip by a consequential margin this year, eye-test, advanced stats the gap between is only getting bigger. Their ice-time should be reversed plain and simple. I agree it would be tremendous if Drouin can bring Flip back from the deads but that's a risky bet if Coop gets too stubborn overplaying Flip. We need to replace Stamkos' offense and Namestnikov is not really a productive 3rd liner. On the other hand 90-27 combination of skills could be a real changer if the two gel, offense-wise. Last but not least, Flip is a really decent checking-line center, he perfectly fits on that 3rd line.

It's screaming common sense.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
It's ok if its only one game but you know Cooper's utterly biased when it comes to Flip. Namestnikov's outplayed Flip by a consequential margin this year, eye-test, advanced stats the gap between is only getting bigger. Their ice-time should be reversed plain and simple. I agree it would be tremendous if Drouin can bring Flip back from the deads but that's a risky bet if Coop gets too stubborn overplaying Flip. We need to replace Stamkos' offense and Namestnikov is not really a productive 3rd liner. On the other hand 90-27 combination of skills could be a real changer if the two gel, offense-wise. Last but not least, Flip is a really decent checking-line center, he perfectly fits on that 3rd line.

It's screaming common sense.
not disagreeing but maybe he's checking if he can fit with Flip on the PP possibly or if needed at some point. Names definitely needs to be on the 2nd. A 3rd line with Brown-Flip-Cally would be great if in tact come Wednesday but we will have to see. I'm prepared to be let down and Flip is on the 2nd but there's still a glimmer of hope. Maybe with Callahan back, he will reunite that 3rd line. At least Drouin wasn't moved down. Moral victory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad