CRrZxV2.png

iqmVr2G.png

zgQW7vi.png

Dv7sq52.png

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Lots of drama as normal for a Lightning season! Vasy blood clot training camp! Stamkos still not signed! November thanks giving not in a playoff spot. Coburn resigns surprised me. Cooper resigned. Drouin quits gets suspended then returns. Stralman out at least round one in the playoffs. Stamkos blood clot out 1 to 3 months. Bolts home ice round one will play Boston or Detroit ? Let's keep going on this roller coaster ride⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡️! 16 bolts for 16 wins needed to get the cup!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Lots of drama as normal for a Lightning season! Vasy blood clot training camp! Stamkos still not signed! November thanks giving not in a playoff spot. Coburn resigns surprised me. Cooper resigned. Drouin quits gets suspended then returns. Stralman out at least round one in the playoffs. Stamkos blood clot out 1 to 3 months. Bolts home ice round one will play Boston or Detroit ? Let's keep going on this roller coaster ride⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡️! 16 bolts for 16 wins needed to get the cup!

By 13/14 rules (jinx magic), you just got us swept.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Non important game . Just play it cool and easy and No one will get hurt tonight.

If Hedman and/or Cally are playing tonight, Cooper is a ****ing idiot. Lol

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Play hard but not too hard. Stay healthy. Let Ugly get a hat trick. Make it a good game

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Yeah this season has been very odd. Lots of drama with lots of up and downs. We also had that 9 game win streak and also lost 7/10 just a very bi-polar year for good/bad. Let's finish it off on a high note.

PS: thank you Days for your fantastic GDT again this year. Looking forward to your playoff ones.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah this season has been very odd. Lots of drama with lots of up and downs. We also had that 9 game win streak and also lost 7/10 just a very bi-polar year for good/bad. Let's finish it off on a high note.

PS: thank you Days for your fantastic GDT again this year. Looking forward to your playoff ones.

I want to forget this regular season even happened. This team overall has not been fun to watch this season. Going into the playoffs with low expectations, so if we have a first round exit won't be the end of the world, and maybe it will be good to get these guys extra rest this summer and figure out our line-up for next season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hope that Vasy plays tonight and maybe that we also rest Kuch, just to not temptsx the Habs from doing something stupid, but either way, let's just get through this game, the game has no meaning for us or anyone else (as in a habs loss or win will effect them), well, I guess the Habs can get worse in the draft lottery but beyond that it's not important and the key for us is to stay healthy.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
It's still theoretically possible that the Lightning can finish as high as #4 in the East which, in turn, leaves a small chance that they would have home ice throughout the East depending, of course, on if they win their matchup(s) and how the other matchups fall.

It's far flung territory, and it's not important enough to risk injury before the playoffs begin (after all, TB did much better away than at home last year; go figure), but it is something to keep in mind. We'll know for sure about if they can finish above the Rangers (TB owns tiebreak) by the time this game starts; we'll also know for sure who the first round opponent will be, since Detroit is playing the Rangers, and the Bruins also play at the same time; both games being 12:30 ET starts.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Can we get a "The Force Awakens" Drouin avatar going boys? Lets Go BOLTS!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hedman might not play and I don't think he should regardless, not only for him to rest and get healthy but also to make sure the rest of the 'd', especially the younger guys, to get as much playing time as possible leading into the playoffs:

Kuch missed practice and I hope that he's ok though I woudn't mind im sitting tonight, he's our key guy with Stamkos out and giving him some rest as well as giving JAM more playing time before the playoffs would be good.

Oh and it looks like Vasy will start tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad